parting out 76 620 $1 & up

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to my glovebox????:(

i ordered a bunch of stuff too, hope he's okay. hasn't answered pm's.

allycat and goes2fast are in the same boat as far as getting their parts from me. i've been trying to get your guy's parts out to you for the last month. i am having a hard time with it. ask anyone on here and they'll tell you this is not the way i liketo work. i'm feeling pretty embarrased about this and will be shipping out as soon as i can and refunding shipping also.

motovated has also purchased and is waiting for parts too, his will be sent out also, shipping will be refunded.

if there is anyone else in this boat, they will get the same service.

the truck is now gone.

dont forget me... :)

frame side motor mount perches and clutch pedal plastic busings

i sent money back in January email is cmil6199@yahoo.com

i won't be working on the truck till it gets warmer...

thanks,

Chris

I've bought parts from him before. He will deliver! :thumbup:

I figured he will eventually, but I'm going in for major back surgery on March 8th, and want to finish the work I've stated before then, as I will be out of commission for about 2 months.:(

So, what's the deal here? I sent money a month ago, along with multiple PM's and an email. Haven't heard a word. I understand people are going through hard times, but I haven't got an explanation of what's going on. No communication in over a month. I'm a patient person but my patience has run out.

DM pokes head into this thread...

Stuff still up for grabs?

- I've been looking for a Windshield wiper fluid reservoir, and pump but only if plastic is ok and isn't cracking and brittle.

- I also would like a gas tank sending unit if at all possible.

Lemme know how much, shipped to 83712 and I will paypal the total to ya. PM me if interested. Thanks in advance!

I just received one of my parts from Tdaaj (Ted), there was a note from his wife (Bonnie) saying he is dealing with serious health problems. I just wanted the other people waiting for parts from him that there is a good reason for his taking so long. We should all send notes wishing him a quick recovery now that we know one of our own is in need of our moral support, and those of you that live close could maybe stop in and see if you can help in any way.:thumbup:

Ok, I'm back and have taken over shipping of parts again. If you are still missing something from an order placed with Tdaaj / Ted please e-mail me via the link on my profile.

People who haven't sent money and want parts- to avoid future issues like this we are not accepting the money for the parts until they are boxed up and ready to ship the very next day.

I know there is no excuse for letting you wait this long and I'm very sorry. I found out about it at the end of last week and have been doing everything I can to get the parts out and people contacted. Ted is extraordinarily embarrassed about the entire thing. The DR's and I are doing everything we can to get the old Ted back , in the meantime please bear with us and if you are having an issue e-mail me directly.

I'm looking for a drive line...preferably a one piece...where I wouldn't need a carrier bearing... If you do have the two piece is the carrier bearing good? I have a standard cab 620 and the longtail 5 speed tranny...please let me knowm..thanks Lance

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.