Get Garage!

RadioRedline

CA18DET would also indicate it has 2 cams,,,, and a turbo

RWD 200sxs had a single cam... non-turbo CA18E................ A single cam FWD motor is not going to fit in any Datsun

came with single and duel cam turbos ;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I've got like 25 Carbs, now, so will stick to plan of running L series in the yellow/green and red, but I want to hop them up as I rebuild them.

Radio

:w00t: ..... I see ..... I see ........ Is your goal to match 25 carbs with ---> 25 Datsun's :ninja:

So tonight was a wonderful and accomplishing evening! Got the the truck 99% masked off, removed a bunch more stuff, taped all the glass off cept pass side. Got dark! Necessity is the mother of invention: I was down to one garbage bag for my rims, and had 2 Ikea Tarp bags, which are the perfect thing for covering your wheels! Next time im there, will be stealing more mwahahaha! Tom morning I will finish the sanding and bodywork, and will be using some fibreglass cloth for the rockers, until I can get my hands on rockers from a parts truck in the future, cut out my fibreglass ones, and re weld them in. But for now Fibreglass which i've never done myself, will be tomorrow, and some bodo and some sanding, and some more sanding...and then Lay some colour! Never done that either! lol But am off sunday and monday, and my goal is to have all bodywork sunday done, and all paint done Monday. Clear skies in the forecast!

Radio

Mask1-1.jpg

Mask2-1.jpg

Mask3-1.jpg

Mask4-1.jpg

Mask5-1.jpg

Mask6-1.jpg

Mask7-1.jpg

Mask8-1.jpg

Mask9.jpg

Mask10-1.jpg