they better not mess up the crackin !

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i sorry ,,but did every writer die in hollywood ,,we get 6 rehashed old movies a year ,,maybe one completly new idea movie ,,and price of a seat keeps incresing ,, i have family in movie biz they say as long as the public is paying why take risks

some of you on here state that the big 3 auto makers for years keept makeing cars they wanted too force us to buy ,,not the cars that the customer realy wanted,,thats how the off shore companys got a stronghold here ,,hollywood claims that people dont go out to the movies like they use to,,

sorry for the rant,,just my opinion

I guess when you boil it down they remake a lot of movies. but everything is a remake of something in one way or the other.

People go out in droves to the movies still in LA. its expensive though, I just download movies. Rather watch them in bluray at my leisure. look at twilight 140mil opening weekend 72mil just at the end of friday. ridiculous.

...and Twilight wasn't even well written.

There was a writers strike recently, this could have something to do with the recent horrible-ness of movies. I don't watch TV, but I hear it is bad as well, but that just makes sense: I dont watch it because most of it is bad....

...and Twilight wasn't even well written.

that series is a POS

98% of movies are money makers, just recycled shit that the average public is going to pay to see. They just re use the same basic formulas with a new title, character names, and location.

That is the unfortunate state of the industry, and the reason why I left film school, I couldn't stand the idea of spending my career making garbage.

is the world running out if of ideas? When i see songs and movies re maid. i often ask my self this question. half the movies i see are re maid movies from the other side of the world. Most people dont realise this. lol Like the eye or the ring. the Japanese version of the grudge was way more scary even though it was a bit b movie ish but i like b movies.

I don't under stand why they have to change the story lines when they remake the movies that shit pisses me off .