C'mon!

FujiyamaMama

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry everybody but no body beat mo-valley meeting!!!!! :)

You mean Moreno Valley? Isn't that like once every 6 months? Nothin' but cows out there to stare at... Haha... :lol:

Besides she asked where in LA are there meets... I think we have the most active and constant meets in LA County for Old School Japanese Cars unless I'm wrong and someone wants to show me where that other show is at (I'd be glad to go!)? I'll be the first to agree that we need more meets across SoCal! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SoCal JAPANESE CLASSIC CAR SCENE!

BTW FujiyamaMama... love your name/handle/screen name! Always been a fan of Wanda... big fan of Rockabilly and Psychobilly even ay back when it wasn't cool ;) Hope to see you at our meets sometime!

Edited by zetozeto99
  • 2 weeks later...
You mean Moreno Valley? Isn't that like once every 6 months? Nothin' but cows out there to stare at... Haha... :lol:

Besides she asked where in LA are there meets... I think we have the most active and constant meets in LA County for Old School Japanese Cars unless I'm wrong and someone wants to show me where that other show is at (I'd be glad to go!)? I'll be the first to agree that we need more meets across SoCal! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SoCal JAPANESE CLASSIC CAR SCENE!

BTW FujiyamaMama... love your name/handle/screen name! Always been a fan of Wanda... big fan of Rockabilly and Psychobilly even ay back when it wasn't cool ;) Hope to see you at our meets sometime!

Oh thanks! I actually named my 510 that so I figured what the hell. Don't worry, I'm around!