GaDatsun

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks,

Yes Warner Robins, Ga.

The wheels are 16s that is all I know so far, haven't gotten my hands on them yet. I bought the parts from BEEBANI. Have been cleaning, blasting and painting on the frame. Getting ready to start working on putting it together. Actually my son has been doing all of the work, I just have so sit back and watch :)

Hey thanks,

Yes Warner Robins, Ga.

The wheels are 16s that is all I know so far, haven't gotten my hands on them yet. I bought the parts from BEEBANI. Have been cleaning, blasting and painting on the frame. Getting ready to start working on putting it together. Actually my son has been doing all of the work, I just have so sit back and watch :)

I don't think the toyota's fit. They are six lug, but, I think they are 6X135mm. Test them before you buy them!

Our trucks are 6X139.7mm. (139.7mm converts to 5.5")

And welcome! Post some pictures of your father son truck!

as far as the bolt pattern goes, I would also say that Toyota, Nissan, and Mazda use the same lug pattern.

Hub clearances vary, although I never had a problem installing late model Nissan wheels on my 620. Wheel width and offset might matter, but 7 inch wide or less should fit fine.

Unless the new 'Yoda pattern changed they should fit. I have six bolt 'Yoda 4X4 front hubs and the bolt pattern is the same as the 620 rears. Thread is slightly different. I think Chev, Ford and Trooper rims fit too. 521 and 620 rims up to '78 won't work for your conversion.

Toyota rims fit, sorta.

If they are the aluminum rims they will require specific lug nuts for centering, of course Toyota's use a different thread pitch so you may need to get new studs as well.

You will also either have to machine the center of the wheels out or machine your hubs down to get them to fit on the front.

I machined my hubs sow I could use any wheel I wanted.

06042007003.jpg

Newer Nissan Xterras and Frontiers (2005+) use the smaller 6 on 5 lug size...which is the same as the newer Dodge Dakota six lug, also used on the Viper and Cadillac CTS-V's...bastards...