Im new. Whats up?

Woody620

Hey, My name is Brandon and i picked up 2 640's back in may. both were non running freebees that I got up and going in the first 2 hours of having them. One just had a bad battery and a swapped Toyota 20r and the other needed some wiring help.

A couple of weeks ago I also bought a ka24e that I plan on swapping into one. Although my datsuns are down in new mexico and me and the engine are in oregon, I hope to start working on it next spring.

Im supposed to be taking an ASE Cert. class in january too, hopefully that will help.

I also own an 81 te72 corolla, a 71 vega 4x4, and a mint 54 crown vic.

Anyways, theres my intro so give me a holler.

:D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, well they didnt run at first.

I probably wont end up doing anything with either of them until spring but when I do Ill be posting. especially when I do my ka 620 swap.

And the vega actually doesnt run right now, theres starting issues with it.

And im planning on making the vega a 3tc powered drag car eventually.

It has a completely rust free body with origional paint.

well I didnt put int the 20r, I got it that way.

And the white walls are basically brand new, they are so sick.

of course im keeping them. I might get a wider rim though because I really like the stretched tire look too.

thanks!

:D

Well my dad is really into the 521's, since he has two of them, he has a green 620, and a garbage 720 kc(gross), and a million and a half parts for them. so he pretty much knew where to find them. clean titled pre-emissions too (yay, even though one of them clearly shouldnt be clean).

Just cant get enough of old school.

Edited by Woody620

Well actually thats down in New Mexico. plus cars dont really rust down there because theres no humidity whatsoever.

But thats my biggest problem is all but one of my cars are down there and im in the northwest.

:(

Well my dad is really into the 521's, since he has two of them, he has a green 620, and a garbage 720 kc(gross), and a million and a half parts for them. so he pretty much knew where to find them. clean titled pre-emissions too (yay, even though one of them clearly shouldnt be clean).

Just cant get enough of old school.

I don't suppose you have a nice 620 hood somewhere you'd like to ship to Indiana do you? Just wondering.. :o

Haha, well they didnt run at first.

I probably wont end up doing anything with either of them until spring but when I do Ill be posting. especially when I do my ka 620 swap.

And the vega actually doesnt run right now, theres starting issues with it.

And im planning on making the vega a 3tc powered drag car eventually.

It has a completely rust free body with origional paint.

If you could find the engine and 5 speed out of a Cosworth Vega you would have a real monster there!

If you were askin for 521 parts I would, but actually Im short one hood. The hood on my white truck is bent and mangled so its not even worth it.

That would be sweet to find a cosworth. But anybody who knows how rare those are is going to be asking wayy to much for my budget.

Im just kinda cheap.