Workin out?

Well i know there are alot of blogger/thread chasers in here and i thought i would post this up

I havent posted much in a while because im not workin on my datto im in Iraq workin on kickin some terrorist ass. So i figured I would start a workout blog...:fu:

Owenduff.xanga.com

So feel free to check it out and if you guys workout give one of my workouts a try :) The only thing i cant figure out is how to put links to my favorite sites under the recomendation tab on my site. Also i could use more friends on there the bigger my following the better for buisness! :lol::lol:

Love you ratsunheads!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Owen, I figured you were still over there since I hadn't seen or heard from you in quite a bit. Hope all is going well, be careful! Oh, and I just checked your link there and I now feel gay for looking at your abs! :D Seven minute abs!!!! Not six minutes!

if by wrecking yard you mean the whole country... yea there are lots of things here i wish i could bring home such as diesel 4 cyl motors and funky 2 doors

soooo there still a few things that havent been blown up?

or dose shrapnel damage count as "funky" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...