my new truck

caddyhack

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone wants to chop up their truck that much, it doesn't bother me.

I just *strongly* dislike people and persons who buy a vehicle ( any vehicle ) and show it.

If you didn't do the work, I don't think any vehicle can really be *yours*

I understand your POV Void, but have to respectfully disagree. I am an artist to make my living. I need people to buy my paintings. And I hope they don't get looked down upon because they didn't paint it.

I have Mklotz disk brake adapters for my 521. I certainly couldn't make them. Where do we draw the line? And if I had the cash I would buy Mike's NL320 in a heartbeat. True I imagine any rig I get I will do my own custom artistic touches too, but I am a creative person. Many folks don't have the imagination or time to make a truck like this or a painting. And few have the skills. I don't think this is a reason they shouldn't be able to own something they totally dig!

If everyone did all the work themselves on everything, there would be no reason for fab shops to exist!

I understand not being cool with people taking credit for work they didn't do, but he has been pretty straight that he bought the truck already done.

To me it really isn't much different than someone buying one of my paintings.

But this discussion is an age old one in every custom car circle. I think there is room for both but there will always be folks who disagree! And that is totally cool.

oldsklminitrk that is a really clean datsun you got there...

i dont know how to convey my message correctly over the key board i wasnt saying that there arent nice truck/cars on here but most of the people talking crap dont have tons of hours of fab and metal work in it like this truck .. and i dont think my truck would look good with a paint job its done like a rat rod all bare metal and cleared to show all the work that was done ... anyone can slap a gallon of bondo on a car and send it to a 1-day-paint shop but that woulding fit if was painted 2009 corvet red and an all chrome motor it would just look stupid

and no my truck was not that black truck with the holes cut into the bedsides for the tires

NOT MY TRUCK

319200613230PM01.jpg

Bleah, deleted a few pics from that post and it took half my text with it! what I ment was the builder of that pretty much did the same thing and has gotten flack about it since 05! :eek:

well damn... someone finally bought the truck and became and member, and then was drove off by datsun enthusiasts...

that make no sense...:confused:

anyways, sorry to here that your already selling it. hell if you want you can dump it in front of my place. i can take care of it free of charge :)

anyways, kinda sounds like some people on here need to keep some shit to themselves. if you dont like it, then click that button at the top of your browser with the arrow pointing left.

thanks to all the lovers and haters of this truck ..

i got the truck off of the origional builder so it hasent just been passed around

i didnt really pay anything for the truck i did a trade for another car and another car i had recived for free so i have nothing into the truck other than a little time and cleaning stuff up etc.

and the truck does have a fire wall not much of one due to it being body dropped and sectioned

i really like the truck its just that it would work better for someone that ownes a shop... put it out front to make the customers stop in and check out the work that they can do

good for you:D i bet nobody is given you any thumbs up when you drive your truck around haha

dude i get so much thumbs up its not even funny.. i've even gotten pussy a few times.. my truck is the ish! bitches love it.. not to mention my trucks a Driver! not a trailer queen.. i could do burn outs around you in my truck dude! its one of the finest peices of machinery ever known to man, handed down by god himself!

carlos go get this thing so we can finally put it out of its misery! :lol::lol::fu:

dude i get so much thumbs up its not even funny.. i've even gotten pussy a few times.. my truck is the ish! bitches love it.. not to mention my trucks a Driver! not a trailer queen.. i could do burn outs around you in my truck dude! its one of the finest peices of machinery ever known to man, handed down by god himself!

carlos go get this thing so we can finally put it out of its misery! :lol::lol::fu:

If i were you, i would not brag about the pussy that truck of yours drug home for you :lol::lol::fu::fu:

:lol::lol:

I'm really not a VW lover I need a datto. :D The hole VIN thing is whats really stopping me. It does still need alot of work for me to drive it though. IMO

If i were you, i would not brag about the pussy that truck of yours drug home for you :lol::lol::fu::fu:

Ouch! :lol:

ill be damned if this truck sees a trailer while i have it.. i have balls and could drive the truck daily if i wanted to. but this isnt a truck you drive everyday i take her out everyweekend though..

and good luck getting pussy with your truck haha im sure they come running ...or go running im sure they say look at the oxidation and tiny rims on that truck run run run:fu: good luck

Edited by caddyhack