Smooth frame updates!!!

Smiley720

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the other day about some of the Hardbody guys switching to a sentra booster. Read it over at Infamous Nissan.com

And on the control arm/ball joint bind problem, why not build a set of custom arms. They are not hard to make, just use your stocker to make a jig.

Finalcontrolarm02.jpg

These a control arms that i built for converting a drum brake truck, but the idea is the same for yours.

I guess welding them together would help with the bushing destroying offset of the bag mounts. I have a feeling that in a couple years this truck's rear suspension will be getting done again. I know I am guilty of this, I redid my Mazda's rear suspension 3 times, and am on the second set up for the Hard Body that is in my garage.

All right, I'm finally getting over being sick for a week. I will get back to work on the truck tomorrow and have some fresh pics up hopefully by Monday. I'm hoping to be almost finished bagging the drivers side by the end of the weekend.

P.S. I would love a set of 17's to try on this weekend. wink wink

• 2 months later...

This was the first time she ever left the neighborhood, We drove her 140 miles round trip to the Golden Super Cruise. It was midnight on Friday when we finally got the interior in. The suspension performed beautifully, and the seats were nice and comfy. More pics coming when I find the cord for my camera.

2010-05-01182449.jpg

• 2 weeks later...