upcoming.....whitey wayfast

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were is the pics? what all these long nights in the garage and no pics? whats up with that or are you just blowin wind up everyones ass here on ratsun

Sounds like you're paying acrimony before you're divorced! :hyper:

• Like 2

naa just want to see the progress pics of what was supposed to be my project truck this summer that she has given to her "guy" to fix for her and to think she didnt even know what a datsun was or how much fun they are if it was not for my passion for them

• Like 1

This Dr Datsunstein / Dr Datsunsteins wife crap by any other name has got to stop! Hey, monitors, where is the site oversight? If you two want to Tweet go to Twitter and spare the rest of us your petty crap ! Anyone else fed up with this bickering? Divorce him / her and get on with your lives, on some other venue!

• Like 1

This Dr Datsunstein / Dr Datsunsteins wife crap by any other name has got to stop! Hey, monitors, where is the site oversight? If you two want to Tweet go to Twitter and spare the rest of us your petty crap ! Anyone else fed up with this bickering? Divorce him / her and get on with your lives, on some other venue!

who asked you anyways?:fu: i was asking were the progress pics were. i would like to see the progress on this thing and she is saying that its comming together. see her last post in this thread. oh by the way that was your 666th post

• 5 weeks later...