taking the place of a datsun...for now (vw)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

well been working on the rabbit a lot lately but haven't had time to post up and things so here it go's

shes got just about all new suspension, coilovers sway bars strut tower bars upper and lower urethane bushings new wheels and tires re under coated the frame and painted all teh suspension parts also installed a new gas tank and pump 5 point harnesses and a weber big bore throttle body but there is more to come

img227.jpg

img229.jpg

img232.jpg

img234.jpg

img248.jpg

shes lookin good man! glad ya got her goin. wish i had a spare pump when ya needed one. one of these day i gotta come down. oh dude, bring it up for WaterWerks!!! there should be an autocross and of course show.

it cool i ended up saving up some money and just doing everything at once so it worked out ok..and i will definitely be up for that waterwerks

only had one recaro

img384.jpg

How do you like the recaro?

i have those in the sedan!

theyre very nice! hold you in well and all the vibrations are minimal in the seat ;)

some over 6' or w/a wide side may not like em.

they also swap L- R, so the wear is more even :)

• 2 weeks later...

well i made another little addition to my drive way in the form of a convertible 91 vw cabriolet its got a digi 1.8 8v engine new tranny urethane suspension weitec lowering springs and some bbs RZ's but it needs a little body work but i now have all the parts to do that thanks to moparvwfreak!!

and now pic time i will get better ones once i finish the front end replacement, AND I DO KNOW ITS A CHICK CAR HAHA but leave me alone about it :unsure:

img293-1.jpg

img291.jpg