Lady written ticket for Not Speaking English

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha see, we aint THAT different, any decent Canadian can laugh at themselves. At least you guys can do the same :P

Keep in mind we only have as many ppl as the state of California and only Russia is bigger, so that's why our numbers are so low. We are actually in the midst of a gang war here in Vancouver, dead bodies turning up everywhere, shootings in the street, broad daylight. It's still not as bad as alot of cities in the US I'm sure but it's very uncommon for us and quite bad considering there's only 2 million people in this city and surrounding area. Just type 'gang vancouver' in your google and let the suggestions pop up, 8 major ones, the majority of those are international on some level, smuggling overseas and across the border, and now they are getting pissed at each other cuz well business is slow for everyone lol.:lol: I would have to agree that THAT is the major downfall to unchecked immigration as the majority of these gangs and members are foreign in descent. Assimilation in respect to the law is just not an option, it's, well, the law. Keep your food, your clothes, your language, but these ain't the streets of Mumbai. Why I just wanna get 40acres, move out to the country, build a big ass shop and work on Datto's, forget the troubles with this world, maybe try and find some solutions. (Next major Datsun project is gonna be electric, after I build a 510 daily driver, that is...)

regular ol American cant even tell your Canadian, your white and you speak english, close enough.

Most of the time I only notice because someone says "Zed" or some of other little differences in the english language.

Exactly! And some would consider THAT refusing to assimilate? Well shit, if I can't say zed and eh, I don't wanna live in your country anyways :fu::lol: How the hell do you manage without the first and last letters of the alphabet :P

BTW I've heard lots of Americans that say eh more than most people I know, though it may just be shortened form of hey i dunno. Thats more of a prairie thing, and the 'noo doot aboot it' shit is east coast maritimes mumbojumbo, most of us don't sound like that. Even I dunno what a born n bred newfie is sayin half the time lol, but when I do, I usually start pissin myself cuz they are friggin hilarious, the Irish in em I guess. BCer's just sound like the rest of the west coast to me.

Whoa whoa whoa, what!? Canadians 'assimilating' to American culture?

Tell me what is so different with Canadian culture that we couldn't possibly fit in in America without 'assimilating' to your 'culture'.

Tell me all your misconceptions and I'll fucking school you on Canada.:fu: Because it's fucking sad how little the average American knows about us considering we are your neighbour

you must be french. :lol:

the great white north. :cool:

you could confuse many by telling em that its PART of north america!