My new winter driver.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check it out now Lou, I just worked out my gas milage for the weekend. Looks like I'm making just over 40 miles per gallon and I used 24.6L!

Hey Motavated, you can buy one when they're 25 years old! I'll sell you mine in 10 years ;-)!

I think I'm going to worry about looks later Lou. It's gonna need fiberglass repair and I still have to weasel the side skirts out of the dealer. It's also going to need new paint, the blue is chalking already .... Aside from that, there's a pile of small repairs that need to be done too, guess that's why I got it cheap, it's a project :-)!

You bet Lou, but, a practical toy, I'm gonna sell my GMC van now to make up for it! The paint was really badly done, ditto the body kit. I think I could do better with a couple of spraybombs of Rustoleom! No matter, too cold and wet for paint until next summer, I'll probably go with a 2 tone turquoise when I re do it! Say, did I tell you about the exhuast, it's a whole 1" in diameter LOL!

I could use stock 510 exhaust tubing and sound mean and pimp eh Lou! It's got a exhaust leak now so if I do fix it, it's gonna get a little bigger .... Everything on this van is mini, heck, this is the first van I've ever gotten into and felt a little tight on space up front! If I prep it, Cam said he'd spray it for me, he's gonna do his carry in black he said, wanted to be different! Guess it's time to invest in a longboard ...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Sweet 1.5 mega rumble!!

Will it fit in the Savana?

Prep prep prep more prep Jason

Block more block sanding,Them its still not straight enough ,So block some more..

Long board( real metal one right)?Seen some of them flimsy plastic ones ,its a wonder get sea sick from all the waves :lol:

Heck, you know me Lou, as long as it's shiny, I'm happy. A little waves, no biggie, that's what bondo's for LOL! I think it's just gonna be a lot of sand down the paint, there's few dings and dent's, just bad paint!

Mega 1.5" rumble alright, gotta find a motorcycle muffler too I think with a 1.5" cat ...

It's a little tall to fit in the back of the truck, but, I could get it into one of the box vans at work! I hear you can move these guys on the back of full size pickups! The thing is only 10' long or so, a touch more with the combi kit ...

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Hah, playing hooky when you're supposed to be studying eh Lou? Say, lets go out back for a smoke! I better get off, I'm going to hit the sack early tonight.

Later

LOL..

No hooky for Lou..

Almost done!!!

Days away,Was to be finished mid Dec :eek: