SoCalROC Show-N-Shine Toy Drive

fairlady66

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was interviewed this morning at VMas Television Station. VMas tapes local news for Southern California Cable Companies to be aired on their Local Channels. The program is SoCal Life Morning News, this is a segment of the news where they focus on local happenings. The reporter Emily Wilson heard about our event and requested an interview to get Southern California to turn out for the Show-N-Shine Toy Drive. With this interview being done on a Sunday the program director was not in, so all I know is that it will air sometime this week, most likely Monday or Tuesday morning. Below are the channels for your areas Local Cable Company.

The program will air from 6:00am to 7:00am (10 minute interview) on the following Cable Companies and channels:

Mediacom - Channel 3 & 23

AT&T - Channel 23 & 27

Time Warner - Channel 23

Over Air Transmitter - Channel 23 & 27

Charter Communication - Channel 23

Cox Cable - Channel 23

Dish Network - Channel 31

Direct TV - Channel 31

I Looking forward to seeing all of you next Saturday November 7 for the 2nd Annual Show-N-Shine Toy Drive

Log onto http://www.socalroc.net for more information

Enjoy the ride

Chris

Well here we are at the count down. Things have come together in a naturral way of proving that a good time is in store. Few hours left for the online registeration and then it rolls over to an extra five bucks for on-site registration. Even paying the extra five bucks and bringing a toy is still a great deal. We have some awesome raffle prizes and awards. Remember to tell your friends, it is only the Car Show that is restricted to Datsuns; the entire event is open to the general public. So grab a toy and come on out.

Edited by fairlady66

The 2nd Annual SoCalROC Show-N-Shine Toy Drive was a great success. The pile of toys that were brought in was breath taking, the funds raised was outstanding. Going into this event with all expenses paid and debt free is something most events of this size only dream of. If it wasn

Thanks Christina! You always do such an awesome job..

SoCalRoc did a great job (as usual) and the area where the toys were gathered looked like a toy store due to the volume of toys that were donated.

It was a LONG drive home with traffic, but I had a great time. Can't wait until next time!

Thanks Christina! You always do such an awesome job..

SoCalRoc did a great job (as usual) and the area where the toys were gathered looked like a toy store due to the volume of toys that were donated.

It was a LONG drive home with traffic, but I had a great time. Can't wait until next time!

Gotta love the 91 on a Saturday afternoon :mad:

Gotta love the 91 on a Saturday afternoon :mad:

Actually, I know better. I went South on the 15 to the 76 and took that to the 5.

Smooth sailing all the way until I hit Costa Mesa. There was a wreck on the 405 and traffic was crawling. Oh well, just a small speed bump on a very nice day...

Actually, I know better. I went South on the 15 to the 76 and took that to the 5.

Smooth sailing all the way until I hit Costa Mesa. There was a wreck on the 405 and traffic was crawling. Oh well, just a small speed bump on a very nice day...

Much better drive going that way. Your a smart cookie :D