WagDatto + Target + Banana = wtf....

KA-Kait

So it's monday morning. I get a text message from my favorite person in the world right in the middle of my Yoga class. Downward dog RUINED I grab the phone and check it. Mr.WagDatto sending me a friendly hello in the form of something I can't comprehend, typical. So after I get out of class I call him, and the plan was set! SHOPPING FRIEND DATE. which as you know, having women as friends, one of the main benefits is you can take us shopping with you and we help pick out cute clothes. Benefit of taking KAIT shopping with you is that you end up in ridiculous situations. Well, with him and myself we always end up in those no matter what we're doing. needless to say, we found some cute jeans, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. on the way back home we decide to stop at Target to get some basics and well.... poke around. I had an hour to kill before work, so fuck why not, right? Let's preface this by saying this is AFTER we had lunch at Sabarro in the mall. Not only did he eat two HUGE slices of pizza, he ate 2/3's of my Calzone and half of my breadstick, so he basically had lunch for two/three people. So while walking around target and trailing farts around the store we came across the costume section. and what do I spot.... a banana costume. and of course, what's my first reaction "sean! TRY THIS ON!"

IMG00101-20090928-1256.jpg

IMG00102-20090928-1256-1.jpg

At first he was clearly unsure about said banana suit. Keep in mind I was practically dying laughing. I mean the man is 6"4,! he's a huge fucking banana!

IMG00100-20090928-1255.jpg

IMG00103-20090928-1256.jpg

and then the fun began. dancing, and posing with the end of his banana, I giggled while the people watching the security tapes probably thought 'Look at those two assholes'. Once we wiggled him out of the Banana suit we took a stroll around the corner to the Men's department to poke around. While there we found a key item WagDatto will need to purchase sooner or later.

IMG00105-20090928-1309.jpg

a sweet hat! personally I think it would be a SWEET lumberjack hat for Halloween!

IMG00104-20090928-1308.jpg

and a very nice jacket. Clearly looking a bit of the GQ part, amirite?! (what a faggot.... :lol: )

our last stop in Target was the women's hat/sunglasses department. I'm always looking for scarfs and other womanly crap that I don't need, so while i dragged him through there, we found this treasure.

IMG00106-20090928-1318.jpg

Today's adventure was... complete and I learned some valuable lessons. 1. NEVER eat sabarro. & 2. always bring a real camera with you.

Edited by KA-Kait
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything with me is a blast!

And Skib, you shouldn't be suprised... I make life fun. If it means wearing hats without taking out the cardboard, or even doing a jig in a Banana costume, I'll do it... But I'm going to do it while pretending to jerk off my banana groin.

Plus, when I wear my blue Dickies, you better BELIEVE it's time to party.

Shoulda seen us riding dirty in her parents' Saturn wagon. Leather interior, A/C, power accessories, overconditioned dashboard (shit was DRIPPING from the "detailing" job) and like 14 air freshners.

No thanks to the "creature comforts" people like about these new cars, I'll stick with my Rat Wagon with no A/C or power windows.