Route 66 pics

datrod

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it was a ton of fun! There is a lot of cool old iorn in those pics!

When I was there on Sat night there must have been 100K people. Never seen that many people in one place at one time in my life. Crazy shit.

It was pretty cool when I was parked alot of people would stop and ask a ton of questions, Then they would walk right past the 56 chevy parked next to me.

Finally the guy with the 56 comes over and asked me what's with your car everybody keeps stopping to look at it. I tell him it's different ya just don't see that many of them.

I think he was a little butt hurt. There must have been a hundred 56 chevys there. But only one crazy bastard in a DATSUN at a hot rod show.:eek:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
It was pretty cool when I was parked alot of people would stop and ask a ton of questions, Then they would walk right past the 56 chevy parked next to me.

Finally the guy with the 56 comes over and asked me what's with your car everybody keeps stopping to look at it. I tell him it's different ya just don't see that many of them.

I think he was a little butt hurt. There must have been a hundred 56 chevys there. But only one crazy bastard in a DATSUN at a hot rod show.:eek:

Thats classic.

:D

I have found that the hot rod guys like a cool car, regardless of what it is.

I occasionally take my little sedan out to Cars and Coffee in Irvine and usually get very nice comments amidst the Ferraris and Lambos. A lot of folks have stories about their Dattos when they were in high school or similar.

AND, your good is COOL...

I have found that the hot rod guys like a cool car, regardless of what it is.

I occasionally take my little sedan out to Cars and Coffee in Irvine and usually get very nice comments amidst the Ferraris and Lambos. A lot of folks have stories about their Dattos when they were in high school or similar.

AND, your good is COOL...

It's funny dattos are like the VW bug. Everyone has had one or someone in the family had one. Lot's of great stories :D