521s every where...

1lo620

Boy I sure have been seeing alot of 521s rolling around as of late. I pass one every morning parked in Downtown Seattle, has the rising sun hood and running slotted mags and is red in color...And I passed a clean roller yesterday in the Mountlake Terrace area, burgandy with a Light Blue tailgate look as to be running Chrome Escalade wheels,,,plus I have passed at least 5 in thelast week in the Seattle area,..These old school trucks are getting out there. I have a friend who is building a PL320, and if I know him it will be smooth...Plus I see alot of 620s, but they arent as hard to come by...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

the red one's mine! maybe... it sometime sits on the street in belltown? it has steel rims on it now, and i'm trying to find dog dish's.

i put some sparco buckets in it, and i just put a front bumper on, and did some paint work on the fenders and roof. i'll post up pictures in my project thread tomorrow.

the slotted mags are for sale...but someone is possibly buying them in the next day, so if you know anybody that wants them, with good tires, let me know!!!

Guest DatsuNoob
Boy I sure have been seeing alot of 521s rolling around as of late. I pass one every morning parked in Downtown Seattle, has the rising sun hood and running slotted mags and is red in color...And I passed a clean roller yesterday in the Mountlake Terrace area, burgandy with a Light Blue tailgate look as to be running Chrome Escalade wheels,,,plus I have passed at least 5 in thelast week in the Seattle area,..These old school trucks are getting out there. I have a friend who is building a PL320, and if I know him it will be smooth...Plus I see alot of 620s, but they arent as hard to come by...

I still dont have one yet. Been wanting to trade my 620 in for one. I just dig the body lines and the front end alot more, even though I love my truck.