79 Kingcab Resurrection

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was a productive day. 78Kingcab, Fattodatto, and 78620. Helped get more done. The wiring was swapped into the truck, dash was installed, prepped the old truck for engine removal. Forgot the chain to pull the motor, oops, oh well. it'll get done tomorrow.:)

79datto2006.jpg

79datto2007.jpg

79datto2005.jpg

79datto2003.jpg

79datto2004.jpg

Nice..nothing like havin the boys over for a Datsun night :D Plans ?

Plans are to shave the side marker lights, door handles and lock, and tailgate handles. Lower it, tint the windows, get tires on the wheels I bought from Jason,

paint the truck white. That's where i'm at with it now.

got a spare gas tank? lol lookin good man, maybe i'll drop by tomorrow an have a look, i gotta get that ignition switch from corey anyway

I think there might be a gas tank for you. Hey come by, check it out. Thanks for letting me borrow the engine hoist.

got a spare gas tank? lol lookin good man, maybe i'll drop by tomorrow an have a look, i gotta get that ignition switch from corey anyway

shit lynch i forgot about ya...sorry dude .....hopefully you didnt drink my gator aid..lol.lol i get it to ya 2marrow

no pics of me hard at work o ya hardly at works soundes better i was at your house at 5 45 and you no there :)you need tires:)

I had just left for Ricky's to get some parts.

i waited all day to come over and play no call...:mad:........oh ya i forgot to tell ya that i rubbed my balls all over the truck so watch what ya touch......:eek:

Sorry man I thought you were swinging by later in the day. I didn't know I was supposed to call. I got the motor out anyways.

geeezzzzz im pissed about the windows.......we need windows!!!!!!!!

shit i need to relax its not even my truck.....ANYONE !!! both kc windows and seals anda solid back window with seal.....a front seal would be nice too...

they need a freakn out smilie for me....lol..lol maybe a cross with :(:confused:;):):mad::o:fu::rolleyes::eek::fu::cool::fu::rolleyes: