oil change light on, please help!

Braden

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok so seriously, check the wiring on the oil pressure sensor, make sure its all good. if it appears fine (maybe have someone sit in the cab) an wiggle the wire while the trucks runnin, see if the oil light goes on/off as you wiggle it. if nothin happens, try changing the sensor, i think they're cheap. if that doesnt fix it, you have some oil pressure problems, possibly a bad pump.

as for the charge light, i would take the truck into an autozone / schucks and have them test the battery/alternator if all checks out it could just be a loose or bad wire (the one that goes to chg light)

edit: i forgot about the voltage regulator, that could be a problem also, they're cheap..

if you cant read that your burnt lol :lol::lol:

Edited by lynchfourtwenty

Damn fellas, lay the fuck off ghetto, I don't care how old you are, if you don't know then you ask. That's the only way your gonna learn. If people want to give you shit about it then they're not worth talking to anyway. I quit posting on here awhile back because of shit like this. If you ain't in the click then you ain't shit. I'm 44, owned a 620 on and off since I was 16 and I don't know half the shit some guys on here know that are half my age. I've asked some stupid questions on here before and probably will ask alot more. If you don't like it, then just don't comment.

• Like 1

F*** me! Everyone's knickers are in a twist tonight, aren't they? Spell correctly bitches, or I will smite you with my scimitar of infinite grammar and punctuation!! ROAR!!!!

BTW, I did just about die with the comment of why does it say chg then? LOL!! I'm sorry, that was just tooo funny! :D At least now you know.

• Like 1
Damn fellas, lay the fuck off ghetto, I don't care how old you are, if you don't know then you ask. That's the only way your gonna learn. If people want to give you shit about it then they're not worth talking to anyway. I quit posting on here awhile back because of shit like this. If you ain't in the click then you ain't shit. I'm 44, owned a 620 on and off since I was 16 and I don't know half the shit some guys on here know that are half my age. I've asked some stupid questions on here before and probably will ask alot more. If you don't like it, then just don't comment.

Theres no click... :lol: Theres a lot of people who come here looking for help, get it, and then they sell the vehicle and never come back cause it just wasn't for them... if can't handle a bit of razzing, than you don't deserve the help. I'd do the same thing to a guy in person, only he'd be able to see the sarcastic look on my face. I've gotten help from a certain guy on here (sup Hainz), and he made me feel REAL dumb in the process... I deserved it, as do we all when we make a big mistake. I'm not here to hold hands and pat your bum, but I am still glad to help... a little humor because you made a 'whoopsie' is nothin to cry about. In the end when your cars is fixed, everything is forgiven, and all is good. ;)

• Like 1
Theres no click... :lol: Theres a lot of people who come here looking for help, get it, and then they sell the vehicle and never come back cause it just wasn't for them... if can't handle a bit of razzing, than you don't deserve the help. I'd do the same thing to a guy in person, only he'd be able to see the sarcastic look on my face. I've gotten help from a certain guy on here (sup Hainz), and he made me feel REAL dumb in the process... I deserved it, as do we all when we make a big mistake. I'm not here to hold hands and pat your bum, but I am still glad to help... a little humor because you made a 'whoopsie' is nothin to cry about. In the end when your cars is fixed, everything is forgiven, and all is good. ;)

well put..

its not like we didnt provide any useful information.. and same here man i harass people IRL but its all good..

hey i got a good laugh out of it, but i dont need someone im giving advice to tellin me i need to type better. dont bite the hand that feeds you.. if you dont understand, politely ask them to repeat it.

Actually, I would like you to type better, as indicated in this fabulous stream of correct punctuation and grammar. :D (I am an anal-retentive bastard when it comes to that stuff.)

ok ok so seriously, check the wiring on the oil pressure sensor, make sure its all good. if it appears fine (maybe have someone sit in the cab) an wiggle the wire while the trucks runnin, see if the oil light goes on/off as you wiggle it. if nothin happens, try changing the sensor, i think they're cheap. if that doesnt fix it, you have some oil pressure problems, possibly a bad pump.

as for the charge light, i would take the truck into an autozone / schucks and have them test the battery/alternator if all checks out it could just be a loose or bad wire (the one that goes to chg light)

edit: i forgot about the voltage regulator, that could be a problem also, they're cheap..

if you cant read that your burnt lol :lol::lol:

this was me bein polite and typing as well as i could ^ anything outside of useful information is fair game lol

you know if you cant take a joke, you shouldnt go to public places. my friends and i all haze eachother, thats how we were brought up. you guys should really change your tampons i think they're getting clogged.

but seriously i did provide useful information, an i did try to type it nicely.