addco rear sway bar installation for a 620 datsun

motavated

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaa... that's the best picture if the whole situation you could have drawn! you look tired and mad.:lol:

I would give a call the ADDCO... that bar may not be correct for the truck.

The one I bought from NEVERENOUGHAUTO (egay) was made by ADDCO too, and, of course, was the completely wrong part. I had to get a hold of the guy, John from ADDCO, and have him confirm that they sent the wrong part (or that the part didnt exist for my application in the first place!!!) before I got a full refund... but I eventually did.

So, maybe John can get you dialed in on the correct part..? or get your money back.

What type of kit is that? I worked all day today so I couldn't call. Will call Monday.

I like your idea man... If i cant get a refund I will try what they did on that car. A ford right? I was looking into 1966 mustang rear sway bars too.

You see the bend in the middle of the bar? Well that is supposed to go around the diff when there is movement. But if i flip it over. it will hit the drive shaft and have no play at all.

At the moment I will leave the sway bar until last. I could get other stuff done that I know fits and not get so stressed out. Thanks!!!

I will start ranting at this page again when I talk to addco tomorrow and or star working at it again. Thanks! :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Motavated, Here are the photos I just took. Remember the axle brackets need to be as close to the springs as possible and spaced evenly. I hope this helps, if you need anymore help pm me and I will give you my number. cool.gif

Addcorearaxlemount.jpg

Addcorearbaron620.jpg

• Like 1