kitsap county WA. ratto bbq?

datsunfish

I too was born under that bridge. September 3 1975 to be exact...so feel free to bring me presents.:lol: Looks like the date is still a go so get geared up and spread the word. Any and ALL classic imports welcome. Rain or shine. I am going to hit up a good friend of mine and see if he is willing to play some live music for us as well. If anyone is or knows a vendor of any sort please spread the word as we have plenty of space and the more the merrier. I will get back to ya all here asap..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is looking to be a good meet up. The center is donating all the food so no need to bring anything. There will be live music and an open mic if anyone plays. I got a few vw guys coming out so lets see all you local ratters make the trek so were not out numbered!

It is basically just an all around car meet now but I want the Datsun crowd to feel that it is their show! But whatever you got is cool so long as ITs cool.:) It has become an event for the center and the word is out to some unknown car clubs but I know you guys wont leave me hangin,right? Who knows what will show up but it will be fun for sure so long as I get to watch a trail of Dattos rip out of there. Free food!! Music!!

Guest DatsuNoob

An address WOULD be good ;), I'm familiar with Bremerton though. If I remember correctly, Wheaton is the first street on the far side of the Warren avenue bridge (across the sound opposite side of Olympic College)?:confused: Cant memember if you take a left or rt on Wheaton to get to Sheridan, go RIGHT? trying real hard here.... however years of frequent bong hits have clouded my memory :o.

Guest DatsuNoob

Okay, secrets out (I'm not the best at keeping them anyway).Just to entice some of those who were thinking of rolling out but werent sure, Datsunfish said it would be cool for me to present best ratsun award at his upcoming BBQ. Not trying to brag, but I must say, the award is pretty friggin cool, and serves a function as well. Zuum510 and I worked on it for about a week, and will be happy to present it to the best of show, most ratsunly datsun. So all of you proud purveyors of rust, polish up your turds, and come to the show, you just may take it home.

I grew up on Whidbey and I will back that statement 100% chuckle! Looking forward to this meet too! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was a young Aviation Electrician's Mate stationed at NAS Whidbey from 1976-1980 before an Honorable Discharge and relocate to Everett, WA. If I take the Edmonds/ Kingston ferry, I might be able to show up in my dented, rusty '77 620 KC if my boss doesn't expect me to work Saturday. My truck is totally road legal now except for a cracked windshield, which Rainier Auto Glass is going to replace with a new one tomorrow morning on site. I hear that a fix-it ticket is a $125.00 fine!

Dan

Getting antsy! I hope some of the Oregon guys come up too, probably not though since they're always whining about how far these things are :D. J/k (not really:fu:), I hope all who can show, will.

They will show about the same time YOU actually show up in your 620:blink::fu:

Guest DatsuNoob

Ouch! That stings Doug :fu:, I told the Oregon boys the truck will be at the next Canby show. That's a realistic goal, since I'm working out of someone else's garage for only 2-3 hrs a day, and still have alot of work left to do. Motor is basically just waiting on a paint job, then it will find it's new home in the engine bay instead of Joe's floor. Got most of the cab POR-15'd today though, and that got me all fired up. New rocker's are goin on tomorrow!

Its coming up fast. I really hope we get a good showing to this one. Not sure who else is gonna be there but Im sure it will be mostly Datsun. I am glad you guys are stoked and cant wait. Looking at the map theres a simple cruise that would be cool but I may not be able to do it myself. Basically you can drop down by the water from the road the meet is at and it takes you back to the main highway pretty easy.