620 universal tranny x-member

BEEBANI

So here's the newest project, a universal tranny x-member for the 620's. This will allow for L-series trannies, and both ka trannies (car and truck) to be bolted in to the 620 pickups.

The other reason for this unit is for better ground clearance, this one sits 1/2" higher than the original. I kept dragging mine on my truck, so this has been in my head for a long time.

On to pics:

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0640.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good jason, did you recieve the harness yet?

Yep, got er yesterday. Hopefully gonna get after it tonight.

I think $75 for the member sounds fair. Ed should have it in his truck in the next 2 weeks for a real world test.

It fits in the frame I have, but won't know tranny fitment for sure until he bolts his ka tranny in.

Hey you are done with the Ka motor mounts right? Those are next on my list, thanx for the upper control arms.

Yes, they are done, have 3 pairs at my house. Will post pics up tonight hopefully. I was kinda waiting on those until Ed gets them on his truck for confirmation that everything's perfect. They fit on my mock up motor, but without tranny attached, it's hard to say for sure.

So here's the newest project, a universal tranny x-member for the 620's

DSC_0639.jpg

/QUOTE]

LOOKS GOOD BEE... And so do YOUR nails and hands, kinda thought you would be a all hooker red nail type, ah well to each his own...:lol::fu:

didn't you 2 just spend a whole week together in a 2 bedroom apartment? Where did Lisa sleep?:fu::lol:

its a house...:fu: :lol: and aint nuthin wrong with a little friendly...:confused: never mind this thread could take off in a bad direction real fast...lets stick to the crossmember, very nice work by the way :D