Mac daddy oldsmobile

Is anyone else interested in oldsmobiles? I wasnt at first but i traded some equipment i havent used in years for this 1967 oldsmobile 98 convertible. This is the ultimate cruiser. Kinda like a riviera,impala,buick of the same years. Ive lowered , threw rims, cleaned paint, cleaned motor, leopard dash... Ive become kind of attached to it.

Heres a pic of how it sits now.

l_3826296382704766ae0defd8972b24521.jpg

I got rearended a few days ago .... so im gonna get me a fresh chrome bumper soon

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

The 88 is a bit big for me. My dream Oldymoldbile is a 68 Cutlass. Definitely. Or maybe a Jetfire, but never seen one of those america's first turbocharged car (1962). I could be talked into buying a 61-63 F-85 with the alloy V8.

They went out of business back in the 90s, right?

I bought the 14" Cragar ss for $25 a piece and they fit and look nice on the white lip tires. My friend intalled and balanced for free. it was worth it

This is a 98 , supposed to be bigger and fancier than the 88. It comes with the 425 super rocket and hydramatic tranny i think.

This is a mans car ... no powersteering. I bent the steering colum a bit the first days because i was i was pulling down instead of turning with 2 hands.

The cutlass 442 are in super high demand. I would love to have my hands one one of those

Couple more pics to help you wet your wistle:D

104.jpg

The aircleaner top reads "Oldsmobile Super Rocket, Ultra high compression , use only premium"

105.jpg

106.jpg

102.jpg

100.jpg

107.jpg

Sorry about the size of them , i uploaded them medium to try it out , ill go large format next time