620 Parts liquidation

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you looking for pictures for relocating/ replacing yours or do you just want to see if thier in good shape? I can tell you there is no rust under the cab.

Always looking for a clean cab. Did you cut off the core support already?

2eDeYe;183672']I might be interested in those with the rockers and the tranny tunnel. $?

Anyone making a trip up this way from that way? :D

Iam closer to you than jester is... and iam goin to jesters house this weekend..

iam right off I-5 about 3-4 blocks..

2eDeYe;183672']I might be interested in those with the rockers and the tranny tunnel. $?

Anyone making a trip up this way from that way? :D

I cut the top off the cab about 4" above the tops of the doors. Do you want what's left? I can bring it as far as Portland if that will help. Let me know soon so I can get this ugly thing out of my yard.

Iam closer to you than jester is... and iam goin to jesters house this weekend..

iam right off I-5 about 3-4 blocks..

Do you realize it is 3 1/2 hours North of Portland?

Possibly need the 3 small brackets for front passenger drums, that hold the brake adjuster in place. I am going to call nissan today and see if they have it too? I need a price and shipping to georgia? You could fit them in an envelope.

Sorry man. The '78 trucks had disk brakes. Those should be relatively easy to find. Not many in the wrecking yards in your area?

Interesting name. How does something become "faded to black"???

Sorry man. The '78 trucks had disk brakes. Those should be relatively easy to find. Not many in the wrecking yards in your area?

Interesting name. How does something become "faded to black"???

Just not convenient and easy to find.

There is one about an hour from here. I may try this weekend.

F8d2Blk use to be my tag. In essence it is Fade to Black which has few meanings. But I am white and I like Metallica.

Defective9-21-05003.jpg

Sweet ride.

Thanks man. It's long gone, along with the single life. Wish I still had it but life happens. But I have moved on. I actually enjoy having my 510 even more than the s2000.

Here it is:

20.jpg

And newly acquired 620:

6203-1.jpg

Do you have any fender badges left?

The grill emblem is from a '78-'79 grill. It DOES NOT FIT the '72.5-'77 grill. It has the back plate and the nuts. How about 10.oo +shipping? The Weber filter is brand new. $15.oo+ shipping.

I could put them in the same box.

I have three differant styles of fender emblems. I have the early chrome

model (10.oo) and the late black plastic (5.oo) 620 emblems. Both of these have one center pin only. The two on the end where not there.

I also have one set of the '79 only emblems that are perfect with all the tabs and the grommets. I would like to see 15.00 for the pair.

100_3006.jpg

Let me know

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.