620 Parts liquidation

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Do you have a straight passenger door? I've been practicing my hammer and dolly skills, and well... let's just say I prefer a 16d nail, my welder, and a slide hammer :lol:.

I do as a matter of fact. It is a nice shade of oxidized blue with the factory holes for the Dumbo mirrors. The holes are not cracked out like you usually see. No door panel, window crank, latch cover or lock cylinder. Just a good door with glass and regulator. How about 30.oo

Guest DatsuNoob

I may just have to make a trip south of the border :D. I have a few things for the other OR/Couvie ratsun bretheren. Are you going to blue lake this year? Maybe we could meet up there?

I would like to. I just don't know if I will be able to afford to. I just went back to work today. They have us working 10's and Saturdays too. Which means good money. No I just need to see.

Guest DatsuNoob

Holy Crap! roughly 3 hrs 35 min one way! :eek: I thought Canby was far! :lol: I'll have to think about it. Sounds like alot of gas, but I must say I'm tempted if it's a really nice door.

I'll take a lower valance (If you can ship it?) & the blue hood (If you can ship it?)

If not I'll take a glove box insert and the grill emblem for sure just let me know how much to send with shipping to Colorado, 80132 and I'll shoot you some $$$ (just shoot me a PM)

Thanks,

Bob

Ok, DatsuNoob wants a door. I LIED!! The glass is gone. I do have glass in my convertable doors I will give to the buyer.

100_3032.jpg

100_3033.jpg

100_3034.jpg

100_3035.jpg

100_3036.jpg

100_3037.jpg

Motiveated wants a console and some emblems. Both sets of emblems are missing the outer mounting posts. Only the inner one is there. The console is really nice. Although, both A/C and sterio holes have been enlarged.

100_3020.jpg

100_3021.jpg

100_3022.jpg

100_3023.jpg

100_3026.jpg

100_3027.jpg

100_3028.jpg

100_3029.jpg

100_3030.jpg

100_3031.jpg

As to the grill emblem. I have one person that has asked about it Bob. If they don't want it, it's yours. The rising sun hood is gone.

100_3024.jpg

100_3025.jpg

Datsun Parts asked about my one glove box insert I have.

100_3018.jpg

100_3019.jpg

For those that are asking about these photos, if you could let me know soon, I can get them shipped ASAP or let them go to another home.

Thanks

Jes

If you plan to keep cutting i wauld like the king cab skins,from door jam to around the back of cab about 1' including the floor in the corners.

I'll put them in your "pile". LOL

Any word on when your driver will be stopping by? I am working now and need a heads up. I have no forklift here to load all this shi....stuff. :D

My daughter knows what is your if he stops by while I'm not here.

She's MY crew cheif.

Call me. I lost your number.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.