tee shirts

The rising sun is 'our' forum logo...

Seems like every page i look at here on ratsun has the rat and wrenches in the upper left hand corner of my screen. So i think that the rat and wrenches should be on the left breast also..Yes I just said breast..

Do we have a firm price yet, or just a guess? We just want to know if we a committing to a $10 or $100 T-shirt.

Jason

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Ive always thought an old school cursive Datsun badge with an R in place of the D would make a cool tee. Might even like a sleeve logo on the left so people could see me represent when my arms on the rail of my door goin down the road. I'll buy em however they come though. Count me in for atleast one large and a small. Thanks.

what about 3/4 sleeve baseball shirts, white with black or red sleeves. Then put a rising sun/rat logo on the front and we could each have our screen-names printed on the back, They'd be like gay little internet uniforms!! Something with the name on the back would be cool for meets, no forgeting who you're talking to

what about 3/4 sleeve baseball shirts, white with black or red sleeves. Then put a rising sun/rat logo on the front and we could each have our screen-names printed on the back, They'd be like gay little internet uniforms!! Something with the name on the back would be cool for meets, no forgeting who you're talking to

word

This shirt wasnt sounding to bad until you mentioned the screen-names on the back, then you killed them with the Gay little internet uniforms comment.

Jason

• 1 month later...