Rims and tires 4-sale

Help me decide witch rims I should have on my truck by buying either the:

15" chrome pathfinder rims with almost new premium touring toyo ultra 800's size 195-60-15 with chrome lug nuts. $300

14" stockers sandblasted and painted stock aluminum wheel color with dog-dish hubcaps in great shape with 215-70-14's in back and 195-70-14's in front

almost new tires. $200pathys002.jpg[/img]

shinyrims002.jpg[/img]

stockrims002.jpg[/img]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those chrome 15s are strange. They're like a 15" hardbody wheel (usually 14") chromed. I have seen these on a couple of early pathfinders but never thought much about them.

Stick with the steelie's or get some real pathy's. really though dog dish=hot!

Hes ad says 30$ in portland. Or is that a mistake. for 30 I would buy them myself and wait. But not drivint to Portland . But if its a type O and he wants 300 then that way to much for chrome Pathfinders unlss there are new tires on this.

I think they both look good. I would run the pathys in summer and the stockers in winter(well I had better thread on them ,thats why)

:confused:I am selling these 15" Pathys with almost new premium touring toyo tires 195=60-14 for $300

Or, the sandblasted and painted stockers with Nice dog-dish hubcaps and almost new tires for $200

• 2 months later...

the stockers, i'm going with blue matching paint, 2" beauty rings with stock dog dish caps, also going a little retro, with 2" wide whites, tire size to be, either 185-70-14, or 195-70-14, go with the stockers for a retro look:cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.