L-series & 720 parts wanted

The engine parts are for the L Series engines. NOT the napz junk...

l20b intake EGR blockoff plate

water pump bolts

water pump pulley

header, i have the 720 so itll need to be for a truck or w/e

bench seat or bucket seats

doors

carpet

windshield wiper motor

cherry picker

again have a 720 some of that stuff is vehicle dependent

pm me what you have, if your going to be at canby ill pick it up there

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The engine parts are for the L Series engines. NOT the napz junk...

l20b intake EGR blockoff plate

water pump bolts

water pump pulley

header, i have the 720 so itll need to be for a truck or w/e

bench seat or bucket seats

doors

carpet

windshield wiper motor

cherry picker

again have a 720 some of that stuff is vehicle dependent

pm me what you have, if your going to be at canby ill pick it up there

didn't you get an exhaust mani from me? y not just use that?...and i have a bench seat out of a mazda 2200 if your interested in it, has a tare in the drivers side but everything else is good

sweet

ill take the bolts for the water pump!

I have a block off plate that i made but it sucks ass, and its just slighty bowed so i had to use a thick rubber gasket. dunno, it doesnt look that great really and would like something that is more appealing.

Thanks kiz!

didn't you get an exhaust mani from me? y not just use that?...and i have a bench seat out of a mazda 2200 if your interested in it, has a tare in the drivers side but everything else is good

Yes sir i did :D

ill pm you man, itll be easier that way

NAPS junk???? :D Their only fault might be the head. They are basically an L20B but either 10% or 20% larger displacement. They share many parts with the L series motors.

water pump bolts from any NAPS Z series motor are the same and will work.

water pump pulley is integral, part of the pump and not removable. Most all L motors from about the mid 70s have them. The Z series are bigger internally and move more water and will fit the L motors. You must use a Z series plastic fan with it, the L20B fan won't fit it.

Doors... any year 720 will fit yours. Electric window doors cannot be converted over to wind ups.

lol mike

i put that "napz junk" in there just hoping you would see it

ya for the rest i pretty much got down pretty good, but i have a l20 water pump and it has no pulley on it?? maybe i need to look at it again

I have a block off plate(left) and a gasket to match(right). I could bring this to canby for you too.

EGRblockoffplate-1.jpg

You must have an early water pump, they dont come with the pulley. The L20b pumps come with they pulley for the clutch fan.

Edited by yello620

which ever is easier

the l20 stock intake has a bigger diameter then the l16 right? But the l16 doesnt have the egr shit to worry about..

So i have an l16 intake, and in good shape. but would like to stick with the l20 just to avoid having to port the intake mani out. is this right or wrong?

btw, this is the block off plate i have made. but it sucks : (dont really have any machines to do some good stuff, just a drill and a grinder)

IMG_0763.jpg

Lynch or dat620guy if you guys have a pic you want to throw in here that'd be awesome

theirs looks bought made for the intakes, like dat620 said at the meet & greet tho they were probably for sale years ago but long gone now

here is a kinda crappy pic of the EGR blockoff on my manifold. This is the one h2theizzo was talking about. Hope it helps:)

motor2.jpg

i need a blockoff like that for my L20. i would like to hook the PCV up properly and have my breather hose hooked right as well.

i need a blockoff like that for my L20. i would like to hook the PCV up properly and have my breather hose hooked right as well.

man, maybe i should start making these at work :lol:

thanks dat620. good pic

you should make them

was trying to make something like that but i just dont have the tools right now :

I could make something but it would be fugly and really time consuming. make a prototype and show us a picture brandon :D

Edited by h2theizzo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.