Wheels, 5-speed, dash, random Z parts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I'm just trying to clean out the garage before I move. The 5 speed, those mirrors, the struts, any of the panels I just want to give to someone that can use it, not looking for any $$$. I was going to rebuild the 5 speed myself, but I've already got a t5 to tinker with. (I've also got 2 really good condition 280z bumpers that Im just going to junk, if anyone has use for them :confused:, take em)

For the wheels $60 +shipping if needed.

The dash $150 (with gauges and wiring harness) +shipping if needed.

umm I think that's everything?:mellow:

PM me if you have any specific questions, want any more pics, blah blah blah :)

If you want the wheels or dash, and are going to canby, I'm up to about 70% sure I'll be going, I will bring these up if any of you get them. Which also means, anywhere north of SB and south of portland, delivered for free.

Edited by Z_Rac3r
Ha...I posted a link to your thread in the CL thread. Don't tell me you picked up those BMW seats that guy was giving away recently on SB CL...I wanted those :

:eek:wait a sec... wtf a ratsuner in SB.... who the hell are you lol and why dont I know you... we must cruise very soon. OSM tomorrow night?

and no I didnt pick up any BMW seats... was that the post with the free wheels? because those... are in my garage now :) the guy has a sweet 510, as stripped as the Z haha...

:eek:wait a sec... wtf a ratsuner in SB.... who the hell are you lol and why dont I know you... we must cruise very soon. OSM tomorrow night?

and no I didnt pick up any BMW seats... was that the post with the free wheels? because those... are in my garage now :) the guy has a sweet 510, as stripped as the Z haha...

Yeah...I was going to pick up the wheels too if I got the seats, but the guy was slow getting back to me and I couldn't commit to picking them up without seeing them first. Seemed like a nice guy, though. That's cool that you got them. I just moved down here from SLO area at the beginning of April and I have to move again at the end of this month so I can't be picking up a lot of stuff :( My 510 (which is in 1,000 pieces) is still up in Arroyo Grande so no Datsun love for me. I just roll down state in my pos light green 92 accord...it's shameful, but I guess I fit in on the eastside :P
yeah! who the hell are you??? :lol:

and yeah! when did you make it in to SB?

I don't know who I am :confused:

Okay cool, yeah just come get em. I'm not sure on the spring rate... pretty sure they are stock. They are from a 76 280z parts car I had last year. The same springs are on my Z, but some 280z I've seen stock black springs?

basically they are mystery springs, but the ones in my car run really nice, and before the parts car... got parted out, it rode nice too :)

Just an update on everything else the wheels, interior panels, and mirrors are gone. I just realized I have a pair of mirrors from MSA too if any of you want them I can bring em to canby or ship w/e just take them lol.

^ hahaha

I just wanted to get them outta here so I don't have to move them, and I knew someone would get use of them. Most of the stuff I had I just gave to people, trying to help out other datto owners. thought $60 would make em go quick and they did, problem solved :)

I forgot to tell you, I got the tires off your wheels this weekend. I'm going to clean them up, just haven't had time. And I'll send you some better pics later after I clean up.. I'll try to to that tonight.

So stoaked for canby!! :D

I forgot to tell you, I got the tires off your wheels this weekend. I'm going to clean them up, just haven't had time. And I'll send you some better pics later after I clean up.. I'll try to to that tonight.

So stoaked for canby!! :D

Thanks! So am I, this year will be a blast :D

Oh okay. do you want me to measure it and stuff so you know that it fits? or do you already know how to do the swap. I dont know much about 510 stuff, still learning.

Just checkin' cause if I bring it up I don't have room to bring it back since I'm supposed to be bringing back that 510 qtr panel.

Umm I know I don't have the 2 brackets that hang down and hold the air conditioning stuff, but I think those are the only 2 I took off. I'll take a pic of the back when I get home so you can see where you cant mount it. We can always make some sweet brackets for it. All the ones on there are super simple.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.