Wazup

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it was me :) I did writeup in the "how to" section. There is a difference in the car and truck block. I can't remeber if I descibed it in there or not.

O and thanks, we have been working on a theam and its really close. :) should have stickers @ golden gardens. As far as the main page I think it maybe a while. I don't really know, its still in the development stages.

Hey Eric, this is great! I sent you an E mail to-night. Where you been for 7 months? jail? (lol) or working out of town?

jeff, I see NWDE has done a small face lift on their forum. You remember them, right? Still slow and hard to get on.

hey mad hatter, where are you at now?
Where you been for 7 months? jail? (lol) or working out of town?

I'm still here in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. I put my truck aside for a while because I started my own buisness and had no time or place to work on her plus my 240sx has been keeping me busy. After i took the 620 off the road I got into Drifting and spent alot of money on my car like Lsd, suspension, engine mods and lot's of tires :D I finally got an sr20det for it though so my dream of dropping a Ka in the 620 is going to happen now. What's happening with your truck Mike? let's hook up one night soon. Oh yeah I changed me email under my profile to madizm@shaw.ca , i didn't get your email cause my hotmail filter is cranked up.

Eric is this the SR that was in the buy sell?

Nah my buddy bought a whole front clip a few months ago from seattle, we stripped the motor, tranny, wire harness, ecu, radiator, intercooler and piping and pretty much everything else from the clip that was worth keeping. He was going to do the swap in his 240 but then sold it so he can get his datsun 521 on the road. I'm going to do some welding, body work and paint it for him for the whole motorset.

What was the one in the buysell? how much and where?

I'm still here in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. I put my truck aside for a while because I started my own buisness and had no time or place to work on her plus my 240sx has been keeping me busy. After i took the 620 off the road I got into Drifting and spent alot of money on my car like Lsd, suspension, engine mods and lot's of tires :D I finally got an sr20det for it though so my dream of dropping a Ka in the 620 is going to happen now. What's happening with your truck Mike? let's hook up one night soon. Oh yeah I changed me email under my profile to madizm@shaw.ca , i didn't get your email cause my hotmail filter is cranked up.

Hey Eric,

well I got new tires last spring, and have been collecting parts. My job allows access into peoples back yards and you'd be surprised at the stuff they keep. Often they give it away or give it a good price. Got an '81 200sx for $50 and another one (an '80) from a wreckers and stripped the EFI out of them. When the weather gets warmer I plan to install the EFI intake/Z head/exhaust (as one unit) onto my L20B. Guess that would make it a ZL20BE lol. It should work, anyway It'll take some time to get it sorted out. The long range goal is to rebuild the Z24 block sitting on my wood stove, and install under the EFI setup. Maybe try a KA head some when. But that's later and plans change. I'm having fun and love this shit!

Here's my baby, rough, (I know), needs a box for it. Actually I'm working on shortening a long bed box to fit it, and that's why I emailed you, I desperately need a good tail gate. Do you know some one who has one? Maybe we could get in touch and trade some parts.

mike

Dam there is a lot of stuff going on in this thread. Hey mike did you see the craigslist link in the classified section? Madizm620 is your truck bagged? I can see leafs in one picture but in another its on the ground.

Any of you guys going to be at Golden Gardens? Maybe with Redeye's help I will have some stickers :D

I thought it might be a photo chop, sometimes in the datto world I don't like to jump to conclusions thought. You never know what people got going :D I will keep you informed on the stickers. :)

• 2 weeks later...