New "Mexican" Datsun lights!!!

Just got my PL510 US style rear lenses, the mexican style rear lenses, and the euro front markers in the mail today. I have to say that both of the rear tail lenses look very good, *especially* given the $24 price.

The front euro markers are a little bit of another story. The lenses look great, but the white/amber halves are indeed glued together. The backing plate is actually plastic, and not a very good casting at that. But it does have the proper TWO separate lightbulb receptacles. The plastic is flimsy, but I think that if you use LED lights, which will last forever, and then glue the back to the lens, it will work just fine. From the front of the car it would look just fine.......plus you'll have the two separate bulbs like your supposed to. So for the $9 price, I still think it's a steal......given what these normally go for. I'd buy them again.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehehehehehe carlos knows alot on this subject hehehehee :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D

I give them a C+. They came complete but with out wires. The housing looked like it was going to leak like some one mentioned before. So I just took of the lenses when I noticed that the amber part was not from the lens! It was a plastic addition that was glued on! So you can say I too have clear lights and the euro lenses.

So in conclusion they are ok. If your tired of looking for used OEM at the yards or for NOS. These are cheap and will do the work just fine with some adjustments.

so they came with the buckets?

• 4 months later...