One bad 240sx!!!

Allright guys, here is one badass 240sx! :fu:

This car belongs to my brother in law. He bought it up in the Vancouver, Wa area couple years ago. I have ridden in it and it is scary fast!:eek:

Here is a few quick specs of it and then we'll get to the pics!!!:D

1989 Nissan 240sx

SR20DET motor puttin out 18pounds of boost for now

Puttin 354HP and 287lbs/ft of torque TO THE GROUND:eek::eek:

Got Dyno sheet to prove it

I have 3 pages of mods to write up on the car but lets get to the pics first:D

cid_000301c9d7439a64ae80FD8F6C28you.jpg[/img]

240sx20004.jpg[/img]

cid_000e01c9d7439a709560FD8F6C28you.jpg[/img]

240sx20006.jpg[/img]

Now the BEST PART:fu:

240sx20012.jpg[/img]

240sx20011.jpg[/img]

240sx20008.jpg[/img]

Ther is more to come about this car:) The motor has about $15,000 worth of mods done to it. I will give a detailed list. Hope you guys like:D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, but this is like a dime a dozen 240sx.:mellow:

very impressive work done to it, but nothing really special

2 tone paint, uncompleted sileighty, sr swap, decals and stickers, I never saw that before.

Soon they are going to be easier to find then a stock s13.

Edited by 72240z

The motor has about $15,000 worth of mods done to it. I will give a detailed list. Hope you guys like:D

Honestly, it looks thrown together. I would love to see receipts for $15k in the motor. If it has that much in it, I'd think the owner would take the time to sort out the details and clean things up..

This car belongs to my brother in law. He bought it up in the Vancouver, Wa area couple years ago. I have ridden in it and it is scary fast!:eek:

Here is a few quick specs of it and then we'll get to the pics!!!:D

1989 Nissan 240sx

SR20DET motor puttin out 18pounds of boost for now

Puttin 354HP and 287lbs/ft of torque TO THE GROUND:eek::eek:

Got Dyno sheet to prove it

I have 3 pages of mods to write up on the car but lets get to the pics first:D

cid_000301c9d7439a64ae80FD8F6C28you.jpg[/img]

240sx20004.jpg[/img]

cid_000e01c9d7439a709560FD8F6C28you.jpg[/img]

240sx20006.jpg[/img]

Now the BEST PART:fu:

240sx20012.jpg[/img]

240sx20011.jpg[/img]

240sx20008.jpg[/img]

Ther is more to come about this car:) The motor has about $15,000 worth of mods done to it. I will give a detailed list. Hope you guys like:D

bro, you or your brother in law have a cool 240. i think it needs a little more to be considered badass, though.

Other than the cheap made front air dam/spoiler I like it. Looks like a stock SR20 from the outside, does he have cams, rev kit, aftermarket bottom end, etc.? Stock SR20's can be bought for under 2 grand with everything. He needs to get the Greddy intake manifold to, will get more top end.

Edited by Mark_Z28
Honestly, it looks thrown together. I would love to see receipts for $15k in the motor. If it has that much in it, I'd think the owner would take the time to sort out the details and clean things up..

Good point..

15 grand could be turned into something a hell of a lot nicer than this thing.

I know where there is an 04 or 05 350z for sale here for 9500$ that's already got a ton of killer mods, then you would have another 6 grand to make it GODLY!

Other than the cheap made front air dam/spoiler I like it. Looks like a stock SR20 from the outside, does he have cams, rev kit, aftermarket bottom end, etc.? Stock SR20's can be bought for under 2 grand with everything. He needs to get the Greddy intake manifold to, will get more top end.

Looks stock? Thats pretty funny!!

Greedy oil pan

Briancrower Basic Rods

Greedy main crank stud kit

ARP head studs

87mm HKS piston sleeve kit

Greedy Easy camshaft Intake 256 degree duration 10,5mm lift

exhaust 264 degree duration 10.5mm lift

Greedy rocker arm stopper

Greedy valve springs

crower titanium retainer kit

Briancrower stainless valves

Greedy s13/RSPL Intercooler kit

HKS super SQV blow off valve

HKS hot pipe kit

HKS super mega flow intake kit

A'pexi GT spec 80mm stainless down pipe

Koyo N-flow racing radiator

Garret 3071R dual ball bearing turbo

Hks oil catch can

Silko Road Stainless T25 bottom mount manifold

HKS 550 injectors

Walboro 255 fuel pump

A'pexi Piggy-back fuel managment computer

Blitz full auto turbo timer

I don't think that is stock.

If I ever make it up to Or. Ill take you for a ride. Ill show you fast. And its a truck.

Sorry your truck will never stand a chance!!

This car has time and again chewed up V8's and blew them away. Trans am with a 454 and a blower, c'ya. '07 mustang GT, not a prob. 110mph in the quarter mile, and that was not getting any traction untill halfway through third gear. Sorry man, you will come in a distant 2nd place.

In all fairness they said LOOKS stock, which is does short of the exhaust mani.

Also spending 15 grand to get 354HP and 287lbs/ft of torque isn't something I would brag about. That's just me though.....

Different strokes for different folks, w/e floats his boat.

Also I'm not a psychic nor is anyone so we can only guess who would win. I wouldn't be so confident though considering both cars weight almost the same(620 even with the v8 I bet is slightly lighter then a s13 turbo though), only hes making gobs more tq at a lower rpm. In a drag? My money goes to on the 327.

Edited by 72240z
In all fairness they said LOOKS stock, which is does short of the exhaust mani.

Also spending 15 grand to get 354HP and 287lbs/ft of torque isn't something I would brag about. That's just me though.....

Different strokes for different folks, w/e floats his boat.

Also I'm not a psychic nor is anyone so we can only guess who would win. I wouldn't be so confident though considering both cars weight almost the same(620 even with the v8 I bet is slightly lighter then a s13 turbo though), only hes making gobs more tq at a lower rpm. In a drag? My money goes to on the 327.

All the motor needs for 850 HP is an upgrade to the fuel managment system and bigger injectors. The turbo can put out 47 pounds of boost if so desired.

Puttin yer money on the 327, thats fair. But, you have not ridden in this car or seen it go down the track.

The look on a V8 guys face when he gets his ass waxed by a 4cylinder is priceless. Seen it many times.

Looks stock? Thats pretty funny!!

Greedy oil pan

Briancrower Basic Rods

Greedy main crank stud kit

ARP head studs

87mm HKS piston sleeve kit

Greedy Easy camshaft Intake 256 degree duration 10,5mm lift

exhaust 264 degree duration 10.5mm lift

Greedy rocker arm stopper

Greedy valve springs

crower titanium retainer kit

Briancrower stainless valves

Greedy s13/RSPL Intercooler kit

HKS super SQV blow off valve

HKS hot pipe kit

HKS super mega flow intake kit

A'pexi GT spec 80mm stainless down pipe

Koyo N-flow racing radiator

Garret 3071R dual ball bearing turbo

Hks oil catch can

Silko Road Stainless T25 bottom mount manifold

HKS 550 injectors

Walboro 255 fuel pump

A'pexi Piggy-back fuel managment computer

Blitz full auto turbo timer

I don't think that is stock.

Seems pointless with stock wheels and stock sized tires.:confused:

ya im all cool with the sleeper look which could explain why his engine bay looks the way it does.. but even the sleepers usualy keep stuff cleaner then that.. some degreaser an a pressure wash an that thing would be sparkling! an he shouldget a top mount exhaust mani so we can see the purdy turbo lol.. all in all not bad.. but i think it could look better all 1 color, with the rest of the silvia stuff minus rhd cause thats so pointless its not even funny lol.. almost like lambo doors now days.. i have always liked the 240's an silvias an such, but the damn honda boy bandwagon jumped on them an really gave em a bad reputation.. so i will wait till shit cools down an pick one up when its a classic :)

Sorry your truck will never stand a chance!!

This car has time and again chewed up V8's and blew them away. Trans am with a 454 and a blower, c'ya. '07 mustang GT, not a prob. 110mph in the quarter mile, and that was not getting any traction untill halfway through third gear. Sorry man, you will come in a distant 2nd place.

At 1860lbs and 384hp you do the math. My power to weight ratio make that thing look like a stock V8 Camero. I have a problem with traction also. But my brother has this and that. Blah blah when you get a car you should post it cause everybody's brother, friend, whatever has a fast car. I just happen to own my fast car/truck. And Im not affraid to put the power down to show its fast. Got a blown tranny and rear end to show for it.

Edited by 72 327
All the motor needs for 850 HP is an upgrade to the fuel managment system and bigger injectors. The turbo can put out 47 pounds of boost if so desired.

Puttin yer money on the 327, thats fair. But, you have not ridden in this car or seen it go down the track.

The look on a V8 guys face when he gets his ass waxed by a 4cylinder is priceless. Seen it many times.

He cant get traction as it is 850 hp yah thats the way to go.

lol 327 your sig is huge dude wtf lol...

anyways lets not start a v8 / 4 banger war here.. i will vote the 4 banger just cause i like to see what the under dogs can do.. plus im not into american stuff anyways... but this is not the time nor the place to argue bout that.. lets keep the peace :)

CAUSE LYNCHFOURTWENTY FUCKIN SAID SO HEHE :lol::fu: