620 dashboard, looking for buyer!

Hey people.

I have a mint condition dash with all the wiring and gauges.

I'm not sure if it's ever been installed, it may be a factory replacement.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it.

My location is upstate South Carolina.

I need to take new pics.

It's kinda dusty, but armor all works wonders.

picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=1308

picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=1307

Edited by Phirus
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm supposed to post a price, but seeing as I can't fine another full dash online, I'm totally sure what to ask.

I do know that the cap alone is worth 100$

Its about 25 pounds so shipping would be quite a bit.

Are you interested in the entire dash or just certain parts?

I may be able to sell individual components, but I figure it's worth around 500$ whole.

I'm willing to sell for less.

Just make an offer.

Edited by Phirus

The dash I have in my 620 is shot.

I'd rather make some money off the new one I have than use it.

I'm machining a new dash face from brushed aluminum, it should looks bad ass when done.

I have some awesome putty I can use to fill the cracks in dash, then sand it all down flat and give it some paint. Or, I'm gonna cover it with some thick black vinyl to match the seat.

update

If anyone's looking to fully renovate they're truck this is for you!

I'll take 450$ for the dash (plus shipping) Or make me an offer.

Give me 510 and I'll throw in a new steering column cover plus ignition switch with keys!

update

If anyone's looking to fully renovate they're truck this is for you!

I'll take 450$ for the dash (plus shipping) Or make me an offer.

Give me 510 and I'll throw in a new steering column cover plus ignition switch with keys!

holly shit 450.00 for a dash.....i just saw one go for $20.00 at lkq in portland or.in perfect shape.....i think slodat ended up with it... wow now that supply and demand .......supply a dash and demand a shit load for it....lol.lol

holly shit 450.00 for a dash.....i just saw one go for $20.00 at lkq in portland or.in perfect shape.....i think slodat ended up with it... wow now that supply and demand .......supply a dash and demand a shit load for it....lol.lol

LOL I call bullshit on that one.

Just a fuckin cap is 100$

And how much are new gauges atm?

I should have sold it when this old asian man offered me 550 for it, but back then I had planned on using it.

And you should read where it says MAKE A FUCKING OFFER.

Get your silly ass out of my thread :mellow:

LOL I call bullshit on that one.

Just a fuckin cap is 100$

And how much are new gauges atm?

I should have sold it when this old asian man offered me 550 for it, but back then I had planned on using it.

And you should read where it says MAKE A FUCKING OFFER.

Get your silly ass out of my thread :mellow:

you call bull shit...maybe you should find out befor you open your little pussy. i was at the yard when kyle pulled it for slodat so fuck you .. and new gauges...that shit isnt new or it would be in a box. i really didnt mean to make you cry..i was just shocked...and you are right the 20.00 didnt have gauges and wiring in it...so sorry for that...gauges i just got from ricky116 and paid under 20.00 also..and i wasnt looking for a dash some other ratsun guys texted me to look at this thread.

are you one of those creepy pedo guys or something?

talking about openign little pussies and stuff...

And If someone messaged you about a thread you took 3 days to send a response that wasent relative to the thread :confused:

And on top of that! your WEST COAST

You have datsuns in junkyards and shit

You creepy fuck.

why would you try and make someone elses shit look less valuable lol.

I calculated based on a new pad being 100$ gauge assembly WITHOUT face was 100$ on net, all the switches and knobs on different sites are between 10 and 30$ And then whatever i wanted to add based on the condition and shit.

I'm damned sure I'm giving a good deal, after all it says make an offer, I even took a bunch off the column cover if someone wants both.

Next time you want to comment on someones merchandise leave your crackhead economics at home.

10$ off says this webdouche spends another 10 minutes trying to think of a witty comeback which subconsciously reveals the truth about his sexually abusive child hood.

erg

* Send Message

* User Lists

Last Activity: Today 06:26 AM

Current Activity: Viewing Thread 620 dashboard, looking for buyer!

I'm going to die if he actually bothers to respond.:lol:

are you one of those creepy pedo guys or something?

talking about openign little pussies and stuff...

And If someone messaged you about a thread you took 3 days to send a response that wasent relative to the thread :confused:

And on top of that! your WEST COAST

You have datsuns in junkyards and shit

You creepy fuck.

why would you try and make someone elses shit look less valuable lol.

I calculated based on a new pad being 100$ gauge assembly WITHOUT face was 100$ on net, all the switches and knobs on different sites are between 10 and 30$ And then whatever i wanted to add based on the condition and shit.

I'm damned sure I'm giving a good deal, after all it says make an offer, I even took a bunch off the column cover if someone wants both.

Next time you want to comment on someones merchandise leave your crackhead economics at home.

10$ off says this webdouche spends another 10 minutes trying to think of a witty comeback which subconsciously reveals the truth about his sexually abusive child hood.

erg

well i just let you build thread ..i had know idea you were a 16 year old hick with a rusty peice of shit...id sell my shit to ...anyway i just got texted when i replied to you add.it didnt take 3 days stupid..stay in school please.from your threads you wont be here much longer you cant just come here and call people douchbags and shit...anyways you stupid fuck as long as you keep reply and talking shit this will never end....and yes its a great deal good luck with sale.

Wait...

I thought Hicks were those people around here with the narrow family trees?

I'm from the beach, I just moved here to run away from the hurricanes :lol:

But it is how you describe it, hicks with rusty ass trucks, but they don't consider the datsun a truck, to them it's something to run over with they're 48" tires.

Back to some kind of topic... (excluding small vaginas, douchebags, hicks, and large tires)

I think I may have just sold it..

Shitty cracked ones for sale soon then, fuck fixing it up, I'll just scratch build everything.

Little out of it right now, you know, whole 2 days no sleep thing mixed with medicines of different varieties.

Is there anyone on ratsun particularly looking for original shit before It all gets thrown in my attic?

Original snap in floor mats, stereo, bench seat, headliner, visors, i dunno.'

I decided last night to scrap the shit and go custom job.

Need to find some buckets so I can start building my center console.

I posted awhile back about a NOS dash for a 620.

their asking $482.10 so I dont think your is worth what your asking so I would ebay it and see what you can get for it, just my 2 cent worth

for someone wanting NOS, heres the info I posted... if it's still available.

Theirs only one NOS 620 Dash pad in Ky for $482.10 , phone # 606-248-3400

The dash isn't sold as a complete assy from the dealer. To have one you would have to order all the component parts that make it up. If it wasn't discontinued, the NOS dash pad alone would be $310 over the counter. Being from the left coast I find the asking price astonishing. I am in awe of you.

dwnshfter is in the south. He could take it off your hands, but not for that much. Besides, he probably isn't talking to you.

Edited by datzenmike

Actually I was there that day at the yard too. I wanted it as well but Slodat had first dibbs. It sold for 20.00. That shit is cheap on this end of the world when it's in the yard.

I was pulling it with Kyle and Josh walked up. I was running short on time. I had to catch a flight that morning for work. I asked if they would finish getting it out for me. It was a bitch to pull because two of the little tiny ass screws were not wanting to come out. I paid $20 for the cost of the pad and $20 to each of them for pulling it. $60 total. It's not perfect. It IS a lot better than what came in my truck.

I was pulling it with Kyle and Josh walked up. I was running short on time. I had to catch a flight that morning for work. I asked if they would finish getting it out for me. It was a bitch to pull because two of the little tiny ass screws were not wanting to come out. I paid $20 for the cost of the pad and $20 to each of them for pulling it. $60 total. It's not perfect. It IS a lot better than what came in my truck.

I think the screws and bolts on these trucks are cheap as fuck, they tend to break with no torque after being doused with PB.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.