Bobs 78 620 KC !

nice score on the truck, but i'm really diggin the garage scene u got there, what i could do with all that space.....:rolleyes: nice and clean for a 620 from snow country..:D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - I took out the bench seat and installed Miata seats. Removed the rear bumper and built a filler plate to hold my license plate. Installed 3" lowering blocks in the rear and reindexed the front. Put on a set of old school steelies with new tires.

What do you think now?

New620KC5-2-09005.jpg

New620KC5-7-09002.jpg

New620KC5-7-09001.jpg

New620KC5-7-09003.jpg

New620KC5-7-09004.jpg

Hell yeah bob that looks awesome! Not to bouncy?

We need to find you some dog dishes if you don't have any or at least we need to see what it looks like with them on. And maybe grind the white walls down to make em a little bigger :cool:

You tell us about the seats but we don't get a picture? tease. :lol:

looking at it again if you want to kill the little bit of wheel gap you have in the rear, pull those joe dirt shackles off the frame and slap on the stockers.

:thumbup: thats a ratsun to be proud of.

Pics of the seats pleeeze!:D

Looks killer! that's a tits color, don't see it often!

I like the side-exit exhaust! Just watch out for happy snags, driveway humps- you'll lose it!

Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!:D

I got an extra set of 14inch steel beauty rings. The would look dope...just like my truck!:cool:

Wat better man! Like Madness said, you will drop another inch in the back when you loose the long shackles. BTW...you can borrow my hubcaps anytime if you wanna run em for a while to see if you like em. Same goes for my 17s with low-pros...lmk:)

Good work Bob. Looks really nice.

What the heck does your 320 look like with the American mags on it?:lol:

Edited by denveratsun

As requested - seat pics. These are BOTH passenger seats from a 1990 Miata ( ok a pair of 1990 Miatas )

New620KC5-9-09001.jpg

New620KC5-9-09002.jpg

New620KC5-9-09003.jpg

New620KC5-9-09004.jpg

NICE ACCESS !

New620KC5-9-09005.jpg

MY PROJECTS ! ! !

New620KC5-9-09006.jpg

New620KC5-9-09007.jpg

That's a nice truck...I saw it on Craigslist, and almost posted it here. I wonder how that guy got it through the visual emissions inspection with that Weber? It evidently did, because it has 5 year classic plates..I guess I get all the a-holes when I have to take my truck in to get smogged :eek:

Yeah Bob...way to rub it in...JERK! :D

I sure miss the time in Teller County for that reason exactly.

NO SMOG!!!:cool:

Hey...Buzzbomb...whats the deal man...you been holdin out on us! We ought to get together sometime with the rest of Coloratsun crew. Where are you located?

I will pm you. I think that between Tyler, Madness, Bob and you, we represent almost every major Datsun truck type.:)

Look what I found in the back of my 320 today! A complete set of OEM vintage hubcaps!

New620KC5-95-09.jpg

They are a little rusty, but too cool! :D

Madness

Hell yeah bob that looks awesome! Not to bouncy?

looking at it again if you want to kill the little bit of wheel gap you have in the rear, pull those joe dirt shackles off the frame and slap on the stockers.

thats a ratsun to be proud of.

Madness - I took your advice and took off the "Joe Dirt" :lol: shackles and installed the stock ones off the 520. It lowered the back another 1.75" :thumbup:

Here are some pics . . .New620KC5-10-09003.jpg

New620KC5-10-09006.jpg

New620KC5-10-09004.jpg

It's pretty sad that I drive the Ratsun the most now. Look at my options!:eek:

New620KC5-10-09005.jpg

Dude that looks awesome!!! It looks too nice to cut up....

The rear track width of a S2000 is about 68" wide with stock tires, My old 510 was 59" wide with 13's and no flares. And my new green 510 with bubble flares is now 65" wide front and rear.

I parked my 510 next to a S2000 and the center caps on our wheels were perfectly lined up, they almost have identical demensions. About 93" between center caps. Too bad the S2000 windshield is so far back. I bet Bob3 could make a mean wide body 510.

Dude that looks awesome!!! I bet Bob3 could make a mean wide body 510.

Hey Indy...let the man think about one thing at a time!:lol: HAHA!

Yeah, I was thinking about hiring him to work my simca the way he did the 520. You ought to see it in person! Freegin sweet!:D

Bob...really though. the "last weekend/this weekend" pictures just stoke me! Thats what I'm talkin about! It feeld so good to "fix" things that don't take a ton of time and yield almost instant gratification.:cool:

Looks really good Bob. I will try to get the rings down to you soon...or if your up this way give me a shout. We could even meet in Castle rock for lunch:)

Guest jaimesix

Congratulations.

That is a pretty nice 620, and it is an X cab model, perfect, more driving confort.

Unbeatable.

Already has a Weber 32/36!

Very nice!!!

Jaime.________________________________________________________

I just saw the steelies. I like steelies a lot. I am not crazy about the white walled tires, I think black tires look better, great truck though!!!!

Edited by jaimesix
I just saw the following pixes with steelies.