Rubbermans 620 KC

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks wonderful Rusty , you might want to cut off the extra threads on the u bolts . They hang way to low and trust me they will snag stuff and get bent up :lol:

no no not just stuff, especially tires!!!! trust me ive been there, you would be suprised how much a tire moves when you corner!!

looking really good rusty, nice choice on the blocks, you may want to paint them as that aluminum gets dirty fast, try a good coat of black, hey did you check on that radio knob and that chrome peice on the vent, i just now remembered that, keep up the good work

Edited by ghettobraden
looking really good rusty, nice choince on the blocks, you may want to paint them as that aluminum gets dirty fast, try a good coat of black, hey did you check on that radio knob and that chrome peice on the vent, i just now remembered that, keep up the good work

Sorry Braden, I didn't, I forgot too. I will and then get back to ya.

looking great as usual rusty!!! keep up the good work!!! you are super inspiring man i cant wait untill we get our shop going so i can start on mine, i am slowly gathering pieces though, hey man in that picture of the orange parts truck i see one of those chrome tabs on the air vent!!!!

looking great as usual rusty!!! keep up the good work!!! you are super inspiring man i cant wait untill we get our shop going so i can start on mine, i am slowly gathering pieces though, hey man in that picture of the orange parts truck i see one of those chrome tabs on the air vent!!!!

Yeah, sorry I forgot you needed one. PM your address and I'll send ya two in an envelope.

will this do for now Dan.. :)

bluedoor.jpg

Ha Ha, I wish I had a set of those,,,, on my truck. Well, I got the drivers door done and ready for paint. Gonna start on the pass. door today. Pass. door is in alot better shape, so shouldn't take long to get her ready. Hopefully I'll have them painted and on by this weekend. I'm itchin to get this thing out of the garage and see how she drives. It's been in hybernation too long.

hey rusty the 2nd and 3rd tire down in that stack of tires, are those douglas extra tracs? or something like a republic ensign? what size are they man i need a 195 75 14 whitewall bad!!! Nice work by the way, KEEP IT UP, i have gotta see this thing on the road!

A little update. Got the pass. door ready for paint tomorrow and the hinges sanded and primed.

Picture188.jpg

Picture190.jpg

Also on the finished drivers door, put the new window felt in (from JC Whitney) and the new door handle from overseas (ebay)

Picture186.jpg

Picture187.jpg

I'm having a problem with the key locks, I have two sets of locks with no keys to fit either. Any ideas?? Thanks, Rusty