Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havnt put any pics up of mine after I've worked on it lil but it drives now and runs okay. Ima try an make it to this meet. Depends if the Datsun wants to start that day. I'm sure I'll have the truck that looks the worst. Lol roof cut off by idiots,rusty floor and big holes in the seat bigger hole in floor pan hahaha. But excited to go. When u c it anyone go ahead and let me know who wants to fix it for me..??

5 hours to get your Datsun's running, so get out the jumper cables and get em started! Hope you all show up and have a great time! Someone eat a double burger with cheese for me! Please help out the raffle crew since I won't be there with my big mouth to help keep it moving. Take care all!

5 hours to get your Datsun's running, so get out the jumper cables and get em started! Hope you all show up and have a great time! Someone eat a double burger with cheese for me! Please help out the raffle crew since I won't be there with my big mouth to help keep it moving. Take care all!

oh but I love your big mouth Bobbie!!!!!!! Shit I was gonna buy you dinner. Now I don't have too I win....

Is it my luck or what?

I used to take my ride to an LA area shoiw but there was no event coverage. It is nice to read and see photos about an event you go to. Also it is a great way to promote it.

I just went to this event 2 times, and same thing happens .No coverage, Wimp enthusiasm.It has been a week and no photos or anything. Way to promote an event. For sure this will go the way side if it continues to be "demoted" like this. An event needs good promoting and coverage. Why get complacent?

The pic's were posted at 3:00AM. That's whimp enthusiasm right there. I counted 54 cars at one point. Thanks to the crew from S.D. With the Z's

This was the biggest one that I can remember.

• Like 1

WOW, well thank you to all who made the long trips and to my sister and all those who helped her! Looks like a sell out crowd in the Portillo's parking lot! I am definitly sorry I missed this one but even more sorry I missed out on free dinner from John!! I like that the roadsters and Z's outnumbered the 510's and trucks! Well I guess give me a Capitol L for loser for missing this one. Hey I have a great idea, let's do it again on the 3rd Saturday of next month!

• Like 2

Bob, you may be taking this "Event" thing a little too seriously. Think about it. It's a parking lot gathering of people with similar interest, thats it. Just like back in the day when clubs met once a week or month. What is there to promote? And where but on this site? If photo's are so important to you, why didn't you shoot some and post them? Why do you think that because people aren't posting pics of there cars and tooting their own horns because they met on a Saturday night, that this "event" is being "demoted" and will stop happening? A local cruise night for imports doesnt need promoting or coverage if the core people show up and hang out, and if they stop doing that, does it really matter? Try to relax a little and enjoy your cars, thats what the passion should be about anyway.Not recognition.

Glad there are photos of last week's meet.

My comment meant to be "constructive". You seem tokeepmissing the point. For the past severalmeets photos wereposted weeks after or like in last meet's case, never posted until I mademy comment weeks after the fact.

So far the only boorish and vitriolic comment came from you.

Perhaps my constructive comment actually worked. This time, it did not take weeks to see photos, but a few hours.

People like you turn civilized forums and car meets into parking lot fights and forum boorishness.

Go ahead with your tantrums and uncouthness. Who cares?

To the rest of the people attending and the organizers, thank you for a good time.

My apologies to MOODSTER.

I tried to quote " Wagon Master" but I think Imust has clicked on something else ( strange,I was ready Wagon Master's post ) and MOODSTER's quote came in.

The aforesaid was directed at Wagon Masrter.

I appreciate your words Moodster, You are a great datsun enthusiast and I hope someday we can meet.

The pic's were posted at 3:00AM. That's whimp enthusiasm right there. I counted 54 cars at one point. Thanks to the crew from S.D. With the Z's

This was the biggest one that I can remember.

This is what I meant to quote.

Have a great weekend.

Would that b the organic apple truck ur talking about? I agree if u r. But Its fun to drive! :)

No he was talking about the Blue one with the turbo motor. Across from yours. I loved your truck.

• Like 1

Glad there are photos of last week's meet.

My comment meant to be "constructive". You seem tokeepmissing the point. For the past severalmeets photos wereposted weeks after or like in last meet's case, never posted until I mademy comment weeks after the fact.

So far the only boorish and vitriolic comment came from you.

Perhaps my constructive comment actually worked. This time, it did not take weeks to see photos, but a few hours.

People like you turn civilized forums and car meets into parking lot fights and forum boorishness.

Go ahead with your tantrums and uncouthness. Who cares?

To the rest of the people attending and the organizers, thank you for a good time.

Damn Dude. Calm down. I'm not trying to pick a form fight with you or a parking lot one for that matter. I won't drag this out for the sake of this great thread & the meet. You can PM me if you like..

• Like 5