Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pat thanks AGAIN for letting me drive your baby. thats one of those things that sticks in a person head for a long time. You going to the BBQ next weekend?

no prob cris. its just a skyline. maybe one day someone will let me drive a bugatti veyron haha!!

im not sure if i can make the BBQ.

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to say it was really nice to meet you guys looking forward to next month if schedule allows.I will have 521 there,drive push pull I will be there.thanks again for letting me come and meet you guys.

Like wise, keep them arms in check there bro.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice to meet a few people there,

sorry I couldnt say bye to some when we left.

Got some pics, will post up when I get some decent internet access.

Cheers,

The guys with the funny accents

Hope you blokes have a good time at Pomona Swap meet. You'll be toast by the time you walk 400 miles.

I'm mad I did not win the in n out gift card.I had to stop and pay for myself.I had a blast good times.thanks for the compliments on my truck,it's a work in progress.

Your truck is lookin good. Next time you go let me know and we can drive out together. Crown Town Style. :lol:

Well I came up empty on the raffle as always, But my Boy Dave saved the day and I got the badass air cleaner top.

Thanks Dave.

Thanks Juan.

Your truck is lookin good. Next time you go let me know and we can drive out together. Crown Town Style. :lol:

Well I came up empty on the raffle as always, But my Boy Dave saved the day and I got the badass air cleaner top.

Thanks Dave.

Thanks Juan.

sounds good.i worked so i did not get home untill 635pm.and then move cars around and what have you.

I'm mad I did not win the in n out gift card.I had to stop and pay for myself.I had a blast good times.thanks for the compliments on my truck,it's a work in progress.

and the winner of the in and out gift card is juan s wife rolleyes.gif yea lol