Hello!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here was my truck in 2004 after a bizarre accident... but i had to fix it!!!!!!!!31160820003_large.jpg

here is my truck NOW!!!, its an 84 (86 clone? haha) frame up restoration.. power everything, fuel injection conversion, amax LSD front diff, 3 core radiator from an RV 720, factory 4x4 center console, daily driver and has over 350,000 miles on the stock engine including the headgasket!!!! (currently building a bulletproof z24)

The only thing visually different from the pic is i now have 15x8 inch chrome moD wheels, 2" lift and a cargo rack in the shell.

Whwn i painted it it was suppossed to be copper pearl, but it came out more like an old copper penny... still love it though

Hope the pic works!

steve

[i31160820001_large.jpg31160820002_large.jpg

Yes this is the same truck!!!!!! IT took me 2 hours to figure out how to get theese old pics transferred to this page. DOH!!

Edited by steve g

It T-Boned the drivers side of a tiny civic doing 60 mph... It shows how sturdy the little 720s really are. I did need to replace the frame, if you look at the blurry pic of the truck wrecked you will barely see a red 720 in the background, that was my other 720 that was nicknamed POO (it was a pile!!!)

It became the frame donor for my baby.