New guy needing New friends!!

First off Hello, I got directed over here from the 311's board when I was researching how to install a KA24DE. Been looking around the site and liked what I saw so, here I am, just another smart ass with another website to check every couple hours. You can check out pics on my webshots, everyone likes pics. My first car was a 1980 210 and I've regretted getting rid of that car everytime I see one, which isn't that often. I was looking around on CL to find another one when I found my Roadster, and now I'm obsessed!! So I'll have some questions, most are probably going to about the oncoming KA swap. And if anyone is interested in free beer in exchange for some hands-on engine wiring, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out!!:blink:

Chad

<a href=2623943250101586827S200x200Q85.jpg' alt=

Edited by CWhip
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome you sick ....... pardon me, thank you for posting a pic and including your local ...... not giving me anything to bitch about is ...... is ..... nice, there I said it :fu:

This is the Best Datsun site on the planet :) Now Enjoy it :D

He posted a pic!:eek:

Welcome to the site .

Post some more pics , you know you want to......

He's a roadster owner. Roadster owners just know these things. :lol:

I met Chad several months ago when he blasted his roadster up for a NWDE meeting.