Portlanders: Beaches Cruise-In @ PIR. June-Sept. Wednesdays.

808DA6

Wayno: Don't let the weak Datto showing discourage you. Usually there are more of us. I was also shocked at how few of us made it out. The caravan is a good idea, but never really turns out. What we need to do is just shuffle after we all find eachother. Either way, it was good to see your NL there.

-Brian

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We want to go again next week weather permitting, if anyone wants to meet up and park in a group hit me up. Would like to go early, maybe 3:30-ish?? Can meet at my place in NE Port about 10-15 minutes away instead of crowded BS near the track, but we are up for whatever. Lets do eet!

We want to go again next week weather permitting, if anyone wants to meet up and park in a group hit me up. Would like to go early, maybe 3:30-ish?? Can meet at my place in NE Port about 10-15 minutes away instead of crowded BS near the track, but we are up for whatever. Lets do eet!

On the 4th?

I had my wife and two kids 4yr and 5yr old so not sure they said it had to be a show car for it to be 5 dollars never had an issue until yesterday.

Thats some BS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...