Another new guy to the RAT

dat510freak

Hey everyone, I am new to the RAT but not to the 510, I have had mine for about ten years. It was Grandmas car, I was on the lot the day she bought it. I took my drivers test in the car, and helped maintain it while she had it. When she passed she willed it to me. It only has 21k on the clock.

It sat for a few years before she passed and a few more after I got it. I spent most of the summer of 07 getting it back on the road going through the brakes, fuel lines and rebuilding the top end. Thoes intakes like to get sticky when you dont run them.

I was very happy to drive it for about a year when in August of 08 some one rearended me and gave me a very unwanted custome look.

Now I am in the process of resorecting the dime for the second time, they get in your blood dont they? I would add som photos but for some reason the incert image button dont like my photos on my computer. dat510freak

Edited by dat510freak
needed to add something
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skib, Thanks for the help, Between you and my kid I think I can do this now.

Don't you love it?? I remember programming my parents VCR and setting the time, now I hand my cell to my kids and ask them to set it up for me. :lol:

Glad you got the pic thing figured out.

Dude, that just sucks, what clean dime. On the other hand, you could get a big sledge and go rallying now! :D Can't wait to get a roll cage in the car. I'm going to build it into the trunk I think for that very reason!