411 drivetrain parts TODAY ONLY. if they are not gone tonight, the dumpster gets them

I am removing ALL the drivetrain parts from my 1966 411 today and do not have room to store them.

what I have is a running j13, an operational transmission, a working axle assembly.

I will be taking the carb off the j13 as well as the oil cap and that is it. all the parts will be sitting out in front of my garage until the last possible moment, then they will go in the dumpster. These parts need to leave to make room for the good drivetrain I am putting in.

IF YOU WANT TO COME SAVE THESE PARTS, CALL ME NO EMAIL. 360-798-9184

thanks

-John-

360-798-9184

EDIT: I will be holding on to these til next weekend (march 27-29) due to lack of motivation today :)

Edited by kks_john
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

city/state would at least let someone know if you're close enough to bother calling.

Mike...if this is a reasonable distance I would be willing to bring my truck to help you pick it up so you don't have to ding up Mend or Paula's truck and help you load it up. ;)

hey i will take what you got if you can hold until i get back from Boise Id.

I will be heading home to longview on monday i might depending on the space in the car could pic it up on the way threw ,and if that dont work I working in Amboy this next week and i could come down after work and grab it. I will call you later on today

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.