76 620 4 sale

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll help out... It was wanting to change the whole line into an address.

mailto: sale-bj6rz-1078346719@craigslist.org or chopperkeith@liuve.com (It's probably supposed to be live.com not liuve I changed it in the ad below)

76 DATSUN 620 lowrider - $500 (VANC)

Reply to: sale-bj6rz-1078346719@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-03-16, 6:54PM PDT

NOT RUNNING EASY FIX. L16 WITH 4SPD HAS TOW BAR SO U CAN TOW IT HOME. CALL AND CAN EXPLAN MORE. FIRM ON PRICE!! 360 852 5334 OR chopperkeith@live.com keith i have title in hand and its clean

3n03k03p4ZZZZZZZZZ93g92ad8545bcea1383.jpg3mf3pb3l3ZZZZZZZZZ93g2131f1eca5fe1b7b.jpg3n43k63o1ZZZZZZZZZ93gfb5b54af93a21dea.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1078346719

ya sum of us dont have all f*ckin day 2 play on the comp:fu::fu::fu:

yeah, unfortunately part of my degree centers around computers... I'm a recent graduate and I don't have a job, kinda sucks but I'm getting several side jobs... Should have a couple interviews in the next week though!!

ya sum of us dont have all fuckin day 2 play on the comp:fu::fu::fu:

:lol: :lol:

yeah, unfortunately part of my degree centers around computers... I'm a recent graduate and I don't have a job, kinda sucks but I'm getting several side jobs... Should have a couple interviews in the next week though!!

Sorry to hear about work...that sucks as I have been there. Let us know how it works out for you. ;)

Yo chopperkeith. Thats a cool truck. i remember admiring it @ Canby last year. You should keep her and fix it. If not then maybe my bro will buy it. Hes in Battleground and I think I gave him the Datsun bug:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.