Some very nice Datsun parts

I'm going to sell a few things to help fund an EFI/Turbo swap for my 510. The only things I'm interested in trading for are KA24E or DE items.

1. Very nice set of 38mm SSS SU's. They are 100% complete with all linkage, spacers, heat shield, return springs, etc. They have no shaft play and are in good condition. $375

2. Custom air cleaner with APT performance stub stacks. Laser cut stainless steel air cleaner housing. Uses very common Subaru filter element. Clears dual master cylinder. Very nice setup. $175

%2770%20510%20%20003.jpg

SU's with air cleaner setup for $500

3. L16 exhaust manifold. Had both surfaces machined by machine shop, then manifold was coated with Cerma-Chrome. Has only been on the car for a few miles of driving. Has new studs with brass nuts. Perfect item. I have $200 in machine work and coating. Includes water jet cut flange to make custom down pipe. $160

DSCF0299.JPG

DSCF0307.JPG

4. Matchbox dizzy with aftermarket performance plug wires and separators. Used but in great condition. $SOLD

5. Built L20. Has Z20 bottom end (long rods). W53 medium chamber head with a very good port job. Z car valves. Nissan Comp cam, springs, etc. 11:1 compression. This engine runs great. Can take for test drive if you act fast. $900 for long block (valve cover to oil pan no intake, exhaust, accessories).

6. Bolt on Saturn alternator swap for 510. Was on the car for 500 or so miles of driving. $125

DSCF0340.JPG

7. Custom made L series EFI intake manifold with fuel rail. $325

mani001.jpg

mani002.jpg

mani003.jpg

8. NOS 510 rear cross member bushings. $200

9. JDM GL tail lights. In good condition. $200

e118_1.JPGe1b4_1.JPG

Edited by slodat
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pic of dizzy and everything you're including with it? I'm interested.

It is in the first photo of the thread. It includes the wires pictured and the black wire separators. The dizzy won't be sold until the engine goes. I need it to show the engine.

I want the taillights do you have the gaskets? and how much do I have to cut to make them fit??? I ask cuz Im sure you measured for your car

Clayton

I have sold the SU's, so the dizzy can go now. I'd like $100 for the matchbox electronic distributor with the wires. It is in good condition. The advance works. It has a cap and rotor on it. The wires are as pictured above and in my project thread. It is ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...
more info on the custom mani

On the EFI intake? What would you like to know? It fits any L series head. Throttle body flange is for a Q45 throttle body. I had planned on making an adapter plate for a 60mm KA24E throttle body. It includes the fuel rail that is setup for Bosch type injectors. Runners are 1 3/8 ID. Clears master cylinder.

• 3 weeks later...

Current items for sale:

L16 exhaust manifold. Had both surfaces machined by machine shop, then manifold was coated with Cerma-Chrome. Has only been on the car for a few miles of driving. Has new studs with brass nuts. Perfect item. I have $200 in machine work and coating. Includes down pipe with O2 sensor bung. Down pipe fits '68-'73 510. Easily modified to fit others. $250

DSCF0299.JPG

DSCF0307.JPG

DSCF0410.JPG

Custom made L series EFI intake manifold with fuel rail. $400

mani001.jpg

mani002.jpg

mani003.jpg

NOS 510 rear cross member bushings. $200

DSCF0412.JPG

NOS '68-'69 510 Euro front turn signal lenses. $100

DSCF0415.JPG

Very good condition Matchbox electronic distributor for ALL 4 cylinder L series engines with custom wires. $100

IMG_0415.JPG

510 sedan drive shaft $60

510 front cross member $60

Perfect 510 2 door passenger door $150

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.