Misc. 720 Stuff FOR SALE

I got some old stuff from my 720 for sale. I have some misc. pieces from my old engine, a dash, gauge bezel, and center console.

Dash comes with center vent, passenger side behind dash duct work, and glove box door. $20 OBO

IMG_0737.jpg

Center console DOES NOT come with gauges, I took those for myself. :fu: $7 OBO

IMG_0741.jpg

Bezel comes as is. $3

IMG_0743.jpg

If your looking for some Z24 parts, I can check and see what I got. PM me or email me at ceege@hotmail.com with questions. I do have more pictures of the dash and console. Sorry guys but I WILL NOT ship.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bump bump, price drop. Dash for $15 OBO, Console $2 OBO, and just take the Bezel. Will possibly ship, possible delivery if your close enough. Also got a bad Z24 block with a bunch of good parts on it. Don't want to sell the head, but if you name the right price, it's yours. Everything else on the block (including pistons and crank) are good as far as I know. I need this stuff gone ASAP. I might throw in a couple peanut butter jars if your lucky. :lol: I'll put out a list of everything that is good on the engine and I'm willing so sell.

Edited by Nissan_Boy85
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump Bump Bump

Here's a list of what I got off of the top of my head...

Dash (Tan)

Center Console (Blue)

Gauge Cluster (Base model)

Gauge Cluster Bezel (x2)

Z24 Pistons

Z24 Head

Z24 Crank

Z24 Valve Cover

Z24 Pulley's

Z24 Everything but block, exahust manifold, and intake manifold.

OBO on everything, no base price.

Also up for trade, KA block+oil sump+oil pan from a 240sx. I want a truck block, sump and pan.

You might want to seek help for your peanut butter addiction :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0737.jpg

Good. At least I'm not alone. I can go through a 2Kg (9 lb) jar in a week! That's way over a pound a day. Easy to use, store, great with fruit, fill you up, easy to digest, source of protein. Doesn't go bad, so an old work sandwich won't kill you if you find it the next Monday. (not kidding)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I have the same stuff still, but now I could use a couple thing for those who are up for a trade. I could use a hood for a 85 720 and at least a pair of ST wheels. Also, I have a KA block from a 240sx which I would like to trade for a block from a KA powered pickup.

The sump placement causes the oil pan to have conflicts with the crossmember and it's easier to swap a 240 top end to a truck bottom then to mod the sump placement.

cant you just use a different pickup tube/oil pan?

I have a oil pan out of a 4x4 for my KA, and then a different pickup tube so it goes in the right spot. Pretty sure that's all you need, i don't think they made a different block just for 4x4, it wouldn't be economical to do it like that. could be wrong tho

Guest DatsuNoob
cant you just use a different pickup tube/oil pan?

I have a oil pan out of a 4x4 for my KA, and then a different pickup tube so it goes in the right spot. Pretty sure that's all you need, i don't think they made a different block just for 4x4, it wouldn't be economical to do it like that. could be wrong tho

It has more to do with the pump than just the pan and pickup tube. Some KA's use an internal oil pump driven off the crank eccentric behind the timing cover, others use an external pump like the L motors.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.