The crappiest head EVER!

Read in to that how ever you want:D

I need a crappy l16-20 head for setting up a pair of headers. The headers are just a little bent out of shape and I need to get the primary flanges all lined up again. I sure as HELL dont want to use my perfectly goodhead thats still attached to the engine and not just cause then Iwouldnt have room to do what I need to do! No, I want one with a crack and a burnt valve, mebbe been sitting outside for a few years with a dead fieldmouse in one of the runners. Id get one at Pull a Part, (and return it when im done, hehe) but theyre all gone.

On second thought, if theres anything dead in it, I'll pass.

But other than that, I need the crappiest head ever.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if theres anything dead in it, I'll pass.

But other than that, I need the crappiest head ever.

i was gonna suggest the toothless crack whore around the corner, but shes almost dead.

i have a W58 that i was saving for someone who was in need of stock valves.

yours for shipping from 93003, ~$35

• 2 months later...
worst head ever has to be the A15 emissions head. simply swapping out for an A14 head bumps to 110hp from 69.

No, I can honestly:unsure: say that taking an A15 and putting an A14 Oval Port Head on it does not bump it to 110 HP.

But if you tack a 3:9 Rear on it sure feels like about 95 HP:D

Now I need a 5 Speed, and a Weber DGV 32/36:eek:

I have several laying around in the basement. I'll look tomorow and find one, I know I only have square port exhaust though. I have to go out to Marysville anyway, so maybe we can meet up. I only want 20 bucks so I can buy a distributor. Is that cool?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.