The Realm is down???

Does anyone know who the site admin is? It says to contact them which is great if you know who that is. They may not even know the site is down.

Yes, it's Spencer. I'm pretty sure someone has contacted him - if he's around, he'll most likely have a look at things. I'm a mod over there, and I'm powerless too. Stupid damn rasser frassen 510 Realm! (hahaha! I get to say that here because the mods over here aren't fuckin' dicks like the mods over there!)

Run tooo theeee hillllsss!!! Run forrr youurrr liiiivess!

...enslaving the young and destroying the oooooooooooooooold!!! :eek::fu:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid damn rasser frassen 510 Realm! (hahaha! I get to say that here because the mods over here aren't fuckin' dicks like the mods over there!)

Yea for the mods over here!!!! We're not dicks!!!!! (I mean we're not fuckin' dicks!!!!) See.... no swear filter.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I googled the realm to see if any luck,this message was left by Spencer..:blink:

Dear Visitors,

As you have most likely noticed the510realm has been down since 2-APR-09 with a

It's hard to imagine there is that much traffic at the realm. I'm guessing there's more traffic here on ratsun. Sounds more like a forum software issue.

I konw, it seems the realm has really changed since we first signed up. Most the big names don't post much. It's kind of a new world over there. I still need my fix though :D

I konw, it seems the realm has really changed since we first signed up. Most the big names don't post much. It's kind of a new world over there. I still need my fix though :D
It would be sad for it to go under. Ratsun is more broad, the510realm is more...well...dedicated to the 510 ;) I like the no-bs attitude it has and the high caliber of information and most of the members there.
It would be sad for it to go under. Ratsun is more broad, the510realm is more...well...dedicated to the 510 ;) I like the no-bs attitude it has and the high caliber of information and most of the members there.

Agreed.

And we have way more posts and way more new posts. Some even about Datsuns. :D

TOO many. I was just having a conversation with a significant contributor of ratsun about how it's out of control. Too much bs and useless waste.

This is why I prefer the realm. It's about 510's. Over here I have to wade through 80% of unrelated filler to get what I'm looking for. But connecting with local guys can be fun. I must have the realm though.

I wont lie i prefer the realm over ratsuns. But it is nice to have the choice. Id simply like the realm to stick around for a while for all the GREAT info thats been posted there by members who arent around much anymore. Imagine all the posts bryon would have to make to cover what hes posted over there. Either way rastuns has been a nice substitute.

The Realm is cool but I use it mostly for reference. There are a lot of guys with tons of knowledge about 510s.

A lot of new guys get blasted for asking a question over there, although they are sometimes vauge. The first response is "SEARCH!",most of the time in a not so nice way. Well, if you don't ask questions on a forum dosent that just make it a jumbled document?