620 garage sale....

Ricky116

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man is this ever bad timing, just kidding, i live in phx az, so i guess driving there would be doubtful, but have a good sale, i wolud really like to see something like this happen here, wishful thinking..:)

Yip I have headlight assemblys all three styles for the 720 1) black on black ,2)black and zinc, and 3) zinc on zinc in new cond. with koito halogen bulbs and non halogen Koitos. and one new nos oem hood support.

:lol::lol:

Ask corey(78kingcab)to give you his.

Is the headliner from a standard cab? How about a good bench seat?

I heard Corey got one Im jelous!! especially when I have so many cracked, rotten, and broken ones.The healiner is standard cab the standard cab only stuff I have is some domelights, the liner, and a cab vent

If any of you truck guys are interested, I found a 1974 620 in the u-pull-it on 99W between Tigard and Sherwood today. It seems to be mostly intact. Factory door panels, good glass, doors, fenders even a half decent front bumper. I had never seen the factory carb with the window in it before. I may go steel the head off it on Monday, so if any one wants me to look for anything while I am there let me know if I can save you a trip.:)

Edited by CorAce