wtt: Ultra Mesh 16x8 +10, trade only please

Hello all, havent been on for a while, but I still love this site!

Anyway, I sold my 521's and eventually got ahold of this '86 5spd cressida and I'm looking for something that might be just a bit smaller.

The wheels are ARE Ultra Mesh 16x8 +10, and they are a dual 4x114.3 (datsun, nissan, toyota, etc.) and 4x4.25 (ford) lug pattern. They are used, and very old. I polished the lips, they looked like shit when I got them, but the powder coat is imperfect, and there are some spots chipped through on the center caps. The fake rivets that went around the face of the wheel were removed/broken when I polished the wheels. I had originally planned to get .22 shells and pound them into the empty holes, but I've been rolling with them empty for a while and they look sick.

They were very very dirty when I bought them, but I polished the lips almost to a mirror finish, so they look pretty good. Could use a repainting on the face, but other then that, super nice and rare wheels.

Tires are brand new, 2 week old 185 50 16 Toyo Proxes T1S. A tiny tiny bit of wear on the rear from burnouts with -1100 degrees camber, lol.

I am looking for wheels with similar or lower offsets, preferably not mesh. Also looking for something possibly a little smaller, 14" or 15", but I've been told most 14"s won't clear my calipers, so I'll have to test fit if trading for 14"s to cover my ass.

Let me know!!

YES! I DO HAVE ALL 4 CENTER CAPS!, but I didnt have them on when I took these pics.

newpics1.jpg

newpics2.jpg

newpics3.jpg

Edited by shane_lxi
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really into the snow flakes. I just like wierd shit, like boyds, centerlines, oni, hiyashi, hoshino, etc. etc. Stuff that you dont see very often.

I'll let you know about the 15"s man. I'd rather not go down to a 6.5" wide wheel, but I'll see what get's offered and let you know.

Get some pics and we'll. Do you know the offset or anything?

if you are willing to trade 2 of them i will trade you a pair of 15x8 -10 for a pair of the 16x8 +10?

Not really into the snow flakes. I just like wierd shit, like boyds, centerlines, oni, hiyashi, hoshino, etc. etc. Stuff that you dont see very often.

I'll let you know about the 15"s man. I'd rather not go down to a 6.5" wide wheel, but I'll see what get's offered and let you know.

not mine but i noticed you liked the make, check them out...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/1047968566.html

Re the 15x7 Centerlines, I believe the offset is zero. I bought them brand new many years ago. They are on my autocross 240Z to get around when the race wheels/tires are not on it. I'll try to get pics next time I'm out to my car storage.

DAW

I see people driving cars like that more recently. I guess its the new fad after the 240SX.

Says the guy selling "rising sun" t-shirts, lol. I've been talking about getting one of these since I was in high school. My wife and I have been talking more about kids and stuff, so I decided now was a good time to get a 4 door. I personally think they look sick if you do them right and dont go too crazy with them, all depends. Emo kids get their hands on them and fuck em up, lol. Plus, this way I dont have to get rid of any of my toys to buy a 4door when we have kids!! I've got a 7mgte ready to go in when my s13 is done and running.

More pics with the center caps in...

cressand240.jpg

wax4.jpg

wax3.jpg

wax2.jpg

wax5.jpg

Edited by shane_lxi

Shane,

Some imbecile just totalled my '82 Maxima sleeper by making a U-turn into the passenger doors with his Expedition. It's still driveable but I'll probably be taking it apart. Anyway, the 205/55-15 V-rated tires are like new on Infinity 15x6.5 offset 20 rims. Any interest in something like these?

DAW

(dirty in the photo but they clean up fine)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb237/DAW_cars/DSCN05570001.jpg

haha. When I get some extra cash I'm going to have my buddy weld up a 2.5" with stainless boso tips (not huge ones). Stupid recession though, I only got 45 hours this last pay period.. that's about half my normal wages, it been like this for months :P. So exhaust is going to have to wait unfortunately.

Says the guy selling "rising sun" t-shirts, lol.

If the rising sun even is a fad, I had the hood before anyone on Northwest Nissans did. That theme originated here with this group of Datsun owners on this forum years ago.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.