stock fuel line handle efi?

natin

ive done a few ka/sr swaps in 510's but always ran new fuel lines. im at a point on one of my other dimes that i dont wanna run a new pressure line. has anyone gotten away with using the stock supply line and FI pump? i will run a return line regardless.

thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using the stock hardline on my goon with ka and using the vent line for the return.dunno how well it works yet but I'm sure its fine. I belive icehouse is using stock lines on his ka 620 and he's been driving his truck for many miles. If your gonna be doing any turbo mods I'd suggest bigger lines then.

jesus, how do you vent the tank? I was thinking of using vent line as a return.

My wagon tank has a 5/8 vent line that vents back into the fuel filler hose.combine that with a vented fuel cap,and I got all the venting action I'll ever need! I belive that the so called "vent line" was more intended to be carb bowl vent, and it prolly works as a return if your float sticks,or maybe for steep inclines???? Not 100% on that theroy but it sounds good lol!

stock lines are fine for an NA motor, I wouldn't trust them on any turbo application though. I used the stock lines on my KA in the 620 and it's ran fine for over 2 years. Ask Bleach how many miles are on the zx pump :D

Do you have pics of the swaps you have done?

This kinda goes along with the thread: for the guys that go with an intank setup, is there a difference between the 240sx vs the 300zx pump? Aside from the cars they come from. One better than the other?

This kinda goes along with the thread: for the guys that go with an intank setup, is there a difference between the 240sx vs the 300zx pump? Aside from the cars they come from. One better than the other?

I know the z32 has a bad ass in tank pump, but who cares the intank walbro is super cheap :D